• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Right now, Compass from Southern Tier.  It is the most deceptively strong beers I have ever had in my life.

What is your favorite junk food?

Parabolic reflector, capacitors, pound of death wish coffee, cards against humanity, and the complete discworld collection.

Christmas, Saturnalia, or Yule?

well fuzzy cuffs are...
but i would have to say that pepper powder has to take it, how can you make good food with fuzzy cuffs on and with pepper powder you can make lots o food.

what is you last lie you told?

Insects. My first week teaching English in Japan, the teachers at my school took me to a Korean hole in the wall bar. I was already pretty toasty, next thing I knew some one had orders silk worm pupa and they were shoving it in my mouth... Barf!

What are your favorite Girl Scout cookies?

In the 1800’s people ate all kinds of foods. They were comprised mainly of meat, but also included vegetables, fruits, breads, and other cooking materials (Ayers).  People ate many types of meat, including bison, elk, antelope, cow, deer, beaver tail, and chicken.  They also had fruits, such as corn, potatoes, tomatoes, strawberries, and apples.  Bread and biscuits were their main bread items.  They also used sugar, flour, beer, and milk for their food.

How many plants are you planning on growing this year?

Back