• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

ASK THE NEXT PERSON ANYTHING ! GAME !

Yes, but that is the least of all the reasons why! :P

If a person involuntarily grunts when picking something up, is that a sign that they are no longer a spring chicken?

Doesn't matter and you are only in your late twenties so you are not old. You just probably did not use the correct lifting technique or twisted the wrong way.

When you lifted whatever it was were you arleady sore/ tired?

:think:

At this present moment she is not yabbering away on the phone and bugging the hell out of me, so no.

However....

Our internet (that we go halves in, keep in mind) has once again been throttled down to dial up speeds for the month as a result of her blowing our download quota by using too much Skype.

Is that grounds to class someone as an idiot? (or is it just plain selfishness?)

Hard to answer. I do not have one narrow physical type that attracts me. There does have to be eye appeal. But we can't just stare at each other all day. Common values are important as well as interests but I also want someone different enough to introduce me to new things.

Am I too complicated?

Back