beer ASK WHEEBZ

grantmichaels said:
I can't tell if the beer there's any good, or if some asshole left a 5-star review and everyone just followed suit ... someday, though! :D

It's really good. I was talking to a guy from the east coast and he said people will pay $500-700 for a bottle of their Derivation. They are big sour producers. Thicket is one of their other most popular.

Wheebz

Drink that Dunkel when you get time and let me know what you think. Need to figure out any changes on lagering if needed.

Wheebz. Would you rather I wait until the Spiced Belgian is bottle conditioned before sending? Or just send it now?

I assume you are ok if I send you some of this years hot sauces? Do you do Pepper jelly?

ASK WHEEBZ -

So, I'm thinking about brewing that Mild of mine, and then brewing a big beer onto the cake thereafter ...

Can you think of something/anything offhand that would have made it better?

Ferm temp will be on-point on the re-brew.

Thanks!

wheebz said:
i honestly dont remember that beer it was quite a long time ago

You liked it, and I believe said it was the only clean beer I'd sent ...

Wy1968 - London ESB ... Mashed 157 ...

Otherwise:

MILD.png

MILD2.png

k ...

that one was technically a Mild XXX or XXX Mild or whatever ... the highest 'tax' version ...

but, for the sake of the yeasties and their future op - makes sense to give 'em a small beer, i realize ...

last question ...

after racking the beer out of the conical, i'm planning to leave a bit behind on the cake, and to load up the follow-up big beer ...

i'm assuming there will be plenty of yeasties on the bottom, i'll have given the wort some nutrients during the boil, and the last ? - i'm NOT going to oxygenation that wort, right? ... or am i? ...

thanks ...

Back