• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Athene's Theory of Everything

Fantastic video. I love the mind bending theories if quantum physics and mechanics. 30:24 in the video got me thinkin'. If "quanta such as mesons are switching 3 trillion times per second from matter to antimatter" perhaps this can explain why there seems to be more matter in the universe rather than antimatter. Is there any law that states that these mesons have to change 3 trillion times a second? Could they change at  a slower rate? Maybe once in a billion years? If that were possible then maybe we are in a period of time in which more of the mesons are matter instead of antimatter. Maybe one day they will do their change into antimatter. Of course there should also be a universe which is exactly like ours but with more antimatter over matter. 

Watch the second video linked during that one and one of the last sentences should make you happy.

I'll make it easy, heres the link. Just dont let the title fool you. Like I said ^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?635847&v=aXZOhqbQsOw

I find this stuff very fascinating. I have a brother in law that works for ORNL. I can sit for hours and listen to him.  It's all above my learnin buts that's ok.

Back