seed-train Atomic ghost train

The train has arrived. The SFRB is stuffed full--nearly exploded out when I opened it. Will be looking through everything today and will get this back on route by Saturday morning at the latest!

What happen to our brown box? It holds more and is cheaper to ship. is the bottle of LDHS still there.

No bottle of sauce in the box. Just tons of seeds.

No hot sauce in the box when I got it, Bricke shipped it to me in a small flat rate USPS box. I had some in the basement so that's what I used.

Scarecrw said:

[SIZE=10pt]PepTalk[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jblo[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]JJJessee[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]laynlow[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]RPM55 [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]poss return trip GA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Scarlet Fire [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jsschrstrcks ??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]pepperdaddler[/SIZE]
rebelgrower3
[SIZE=10pt]Habanero Fellow [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]joemomma[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Chewi [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Silva83tj[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Dragonpeppers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]jedisushi06 [/SIZE]
catherinew
[SIZE=10pt]Kramer Chids ??[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Smitty[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nate6279[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]KevinH [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]bhut camp[/SIZE]
Jamison Missed
[SIZE=10pt]bricke[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]fiogga[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]detroitgirl77[/SIZE] now boarding
Arkennon
[SIZE=10pt]scratchzilla[/SIZE] stepped out
brooklynxpat stepped out
[SIZE=10pt]Sr. Beaver[/SIZE]
San pat
[SIZE=10pt]Scarecrw[/SIZE]
4 people left then I Get it :dance:

rpm55??
jsschrstrcks??

The train is on its way to Arkennon. I did find a larger box to put everything in, since the sfrb was a tight fit. Right now its at 11 oz.

DC# is 9400109699939511049932

I got the train the other day, I have not been able to go through it very well yet with Christmas coming so fast but it looks like it has a lot of awesome seeds in it. I will get it back out as soon as possible but I do not have anyone's info to send it to next. It seems I need to send it to Sr Beaver I think so I will send them a message request for their shipping info.

Reverend Mike

Thank you for the update mike. I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.
If you don't hear from sr. Beaver "
Last Active Sep 17 2013 01:57 PM" send it to san pat. Please.
"Last Active Today, 06:29 AM".

Sorry about that, the holidays knock me back a bit, I will be sending the train out tomorrow. Awesome train with a lot of nice seeds!

Reverend Mike

And now I am double sorry, for the last few days here it has been the weather from heck, and I am a Store Manager for a retail store, which means I have been working open to close every day for a week due to call off's and everything else. I made sure to leave today for a few hours, ( Right now ) JUST to be able to get this shipped out. I am REALLY sorry for the delay everyone, I do not usually fall behind like this, and I am leaving to send it on its way to SanPatricia right now. 

I updated the side car also.

And please, for the seeds I added some are in packs of 10 and some are in a bit larger baggies with more in them, ( I ran out of baggies ) for those please only take what you need and send them on, especially the HP22B's, my Reapers all grew true and I want as many others as possible to enjoy them. 

I will update with tracking number when I get home, box is packed and heading out the door now.

Reverend Mike

I'm in.
Again, if that's OK.
Always lookin' for something different, but mainly I've got excess that needs a home.

And the train is on it's way! Once again sorry for the delay everyone, I usually turn these things around fast. 

Tracking number is 9114901230801072704544 on it's way to SanPatricio.

Awesome train with some really nice seeds and peppers!

Reverend Mike

Back