seed-train Atomic ghost train

The train is on the final leg of Loop #1.
    It has a 'bounty' of seeds on board !

11875886094_8b31897306_o.jpg

catherinew said:
Scarecrw - has the train stopped at your place yet?
Yes it has :dance: and it is looking nice. Thank you for the tom seeds. I would like to thank everyone for making round one a success. Its nice seeing bags that say 100 seeds and there is only 5-10 left. I briefly went through it last night. I have to get to the store and pick up some small baggies. I will re-bag them in smaller baggies, organize it (made easier by san pat), send some out to some newbies and get it ready for round 2 if there is interest. I am just completing building a greenhouse at my school. Why my boss has us do it in the winter boggles me. Plastic and cold don't work well together. We have 30 kids in a greenhouse club (year one) that are exited to start gardening so I am going to offer them a few warm peppers to grow in trade (hope) for some shelf space. I hope everyone got something they like and you all have a great season.  

Good to hear the Train is back at its Home Terminal.  I hope all have a well stock seed bank for this years grow. I know I do. 

I wanna personally thank Scarecrw for starting this train again and I hope there are a few select varieties that find their way into that new greenhouse this year.     Who knows, you may have a few budding Pepperheads this year in School!

I also send many thanks to Scarecrow, I know the kids are going to have a great time in that greenhouse! I'm excited to try some new peppers off the train and hope everyone has a bountiful 2014.

Back