food Atomic Hash Browns

*With Photos*

Well after posting last night about my new favorite way of preparing eggs, I got to craving this dish and just had to make it for dinner. Normally I like to use fresh potatoes, preferably red potatoes (new potatoes), but last night I was on a time restraint and used frozen hash browns instead. Here's what I did and ended up with a wonderful dinner....

Brown sausage, add hash browns (preferably fresh potatoes), add 3 large Orange Habs sliced, 1 Tbs of fresh Cayenne powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Cook until golden brown and place in oven safe bowl. Mix in some shredded cheese of choice and place in 225 f oven. Cook 3 eggs over easy and when once flipped sprinkle fresh Tabasco powder on them. Top the potato mixture with the eggs and enjoy.

DSCF3031.jpg

DSCF3032.jpg

I'm a little dissapointed that there is no hash involved in this recipe. But, barring that, it looks like a really tasty snack! And the over easy egss makes this look and sound even yummier!

Nice stuff there..It's similar to what I make as a "breakfast skillet" sorta deal.

Quick, tasty and easy..and no wondering if the cook at Denny's has hygiene issues. ;)

Plus, for the price of one of thers, I could eat that for a week.

KK, I'm gonna have to make my secret recipe hash browns soon here. Just picked up a sack of spuds too.

Best ya ever tasted, but takes a couple days to make 'em right. ;-)

I wasn't hungry till I looked.....NOW I'M DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Looks absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back