auction Auction 2 of 3 - Pepper Pods & Pepper Powder & Seeds

I'm sure you guys have way more seeds than me. Beagle I plan on saving seeds from those. If any grow for me I will send you as many as you can eat. You are the master my friend. My hat is off. I have watched all your vids.

Thanks Pr0digal_son... Something to look forward to for next year! I hope to be able to send out boxes of pods next year as well. Only plants I had this year that produced well enough to even think about it were a habanero and an AISPES Yellow Morouga Scorpion which I was not alowed to send out. Oh well, sending out seeds is fun too.

And my thanks for Chris for doing these auctions and sharing his unique pods, seeds and powders with us. What a way to end the season! Now I have to shuffle my 2012 grow list some more . . . .

Chris, is the Guarmal the small, round red one? I deduced that by process of elimination, but just wanted to confirm.

Beagle, assuming the Guarmal is the small round red one, kind of a soapy taste at first, then it proceeds to slightly bitter, then sweet, then the familiar baccatum taste, then some heat. Not overly hot, though. Sorry, I don't do video reviews.

The Avenir was hot as hell. It is similar to a Devil's Tongue Red, but produced a weird stinging sensation in my mouth. Pleasant in a weird sort of way. The burn lasted a good 10 minutes too.

Guarmal was the long, light red pod with curled end. Mine had very little heat, and the taste wasn't very great. Mild bac. taste. Very thick walls. Avenir was very hot. Much better flavor than Habs.

I figured that out after Chris posted his guarmal seed giveaway. Now I have to remember to change the names on my seed drying plates. So what was the small, round red one?

Back