auction Auction--LFRB of Pods

Last minute addition. I was picking and labelling this evening and, for whatever reason there weren't any ripe TSMB's or Anitilles Fire pods. I'm going to throw in a free SFRB.to be sent one week from today. The intent is to provide Antilles Fire, TSMB's and Brain Strains (which are slightly under-represented in the LFRB). Of course the winner can request anything which he/she wants.

Less than 10 minutes to go in the auction. I'm about to get my daughter to bed so I'll be away from the computer at 9pm my time. Just as a clarification, bids at 8:59 count but the auction ends at 9pm. Any bid at 9pm doesn't count.

Congrats Idiot Piquant! I'm being sincere when I say that you got one hell of a deal! PM being sent.

Happy Birthday tooo meee!!!

PM and paypal sent. 

Thanks Cap'n! 

Trying to wipe this Idiot grin off my face; sorry, can't be done.  WOO-HOO!!! 

:dance:

I realize that this is a bit redundant (blatant self marketing & brand promotion here) but I've sent you a PM with the tracking number.

In addition to the ounce+ of chocolate powder I've included a baggie of my red blend. I'm extremely confident that you'll be quite happy with the LFRB.

***End self-marketing***

When sending I checked the box indicating that the delivery man should leave the package if nobody is home. To that end, just let me know when it has been received.

Thanks again for taking part in this auction. I promise you that upon receiving the parcel you will be quite happy that you made the decision to bid.

Box received.  Recipient in shock. 

265 perfect superhot pods.  Just awesome. 
The pepper powders smell fantastic, too.  Timeto pick up more shaker bottles. 

Thank you, Cap'n! 

Really glad to hear it!

I need to pick up a scale. My digital gram scale from back in the day isn't working so I ended up eye balling the powder. I'm pretty confident that there's over an ounce of chocolate powder but please let me know if I'm mistaken and I'll send more.

We'll be in touch regarding the SFRB. Have a splendidly toasty Labor Day weekend!

Back