AUSSIE COMPNAY WANTS AMERICAN HOT SAUCES TO SELL !

:onfire:
i HAVE JUST STARTED A NEW COMPANY HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND LOOKING FOR HOT - HOT SAUCES TO PROMOTE AND SELL FROM WEB SITE AND PROMOTIONS HERE....
CAN ANYONE HERE HELP... OR HAVE SAUCES FOR EXPORT ??

HAVE TEMP PAGE UP BUILDING SITE AT MOMENT

I would suggest speaking to Defcon and cajohn. Im sure the oz orders would flood in off here if you carried there lines.

What is the website?
PS
Your seed website in your sig goes to email.

chilliman said:
:onfire:
i HAVE JUST STARTED A NEW COMPANY HERE IN AUSTRALIA AND LOOKING FOR HOT - HOT SAUCES TO PROMOTE AND SELL FROM WEB SITE AND PROMOTIONS HERE....
CAN ANYONE HERE HELP... OR HAVE SAUCES FOR EXPORT ??

HAVE TEMP PAGE UP BUILDING SITE AT MOMENT

Try contacting, http://www.wildpepper.com/
You'll want to talk to Jim Campbell.

Oh, it's the same as the seed one. Thanks

definatetly talk to Jim Cambpel he comes to australia for the HSFFF pretty mch every year.
theres plenty of good Australian hot sauce companies too, you should check some out their postage won't backrupt you.

Mick

stillmanz said:
definatetly talk to Jim Cambpel he comes to australia for the HSFFF pretty mch every year.
theres plenty of good Australian hot sauce companies too, you should check some out their postage won't backrupt you.

Mick

Looks as though you might have some sauces ! Stillzman ??

cajohns are really really good Jims at Mild to wild are as well.
Yep chilliman I got some sauce too.
also check out Lord Vikyor, Bentalphanerd, Hippieseedco, Scorpion chilli.
there just the ones on this site from Australia.
from Australia fo note.
Chilli factory
Red Back Chilli
Disaster bay
theres a heap over in Perth which their names escape me.
anyway happy hunting.

Mick

Habaneroes 4 Gringos, based out of Perth, good company. Karrimah farms as well, thats all that comes to mind from here.

Stillmanz (Qld)
Alphanerdz (Qld)
Scorpion chilli (WA)
Hbanero's for gringo's (WA)
Karrinmah Farm(WA)
Chillin out in WA (WA)
Disaster bay (NSW)
Redback Chilli (Vic)
AntJan Sauces (Qld)
The chilli factory (NSW)
THSC (NSW)

are a few can think of off top of head

OS oh dear.. ya gonna love Postage

just sent 5 150ml bottles to Atlanta(5 Sauces price $50) postage $50,, 3 to USA $33 (they b there soon Daren :) ) suppose it beats the $18 for 1.. but due to our $ sucking, Great for OS to buy so into it...

theHippySeedCo said:
Stillmanz (Qld)
Alphanerdz (Qld)
Scorpion chilli (WA)
Hbanero's for gringo's (WA)
Karrinmah Farm(WA)
Chillin out in WA (WA)
Disaster bay (NSW)
Redback Chilli (Vic)
AntJan Sauces (Qld)
The chilli factory (NSW)
THSC (NSW)

are a few can think of off top of head

OS oh dear.. ya gonna love Postage

just sent 5 150ml bottles to Atlanta(5 Sauces price $50) postage $50,, 3 to USA $33 (they b there soon Daren :) ) suppose it beats the $18 for 1.. but due to our $ sucking, Great for OS to buy so into it...

I have heard you make pretty good sauce... have you got an email Hippyseed Co ??
I send you a email !
Also
I would like to PICK 6 of the bestm aussie sauces and promote those.. with reviews on my site.
Hopefully put a new sauce reviews each month or so... also will place ads in my monthly mail out newsletter/ seedlist updates.

Chilli sauces will be the ONLY ready food based product !

Any samples people can send will get AUTO listings Good or Bad, but review will ALWAYS be my honest opinion.

W`sale prices wanted also !

Hello Chilliman,

My name is Jeff Duncan, of Duncan Foods Ltd. We sell appetizers and sauces and I think you would thoroughly enjoy our "FIRE" Drunken' BBQ Sauce. It is a bourbon based sweet sauce with lots of heat from those great chipotle peppers. This sauce won 1st place last year in Chili Pepper's Fiery Food Challenge. You can view our products at www.drunkenweenies.com. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at duncanfoods@sbcglobal.net, or (815) 722-1880.

Thanks,
Jeff

stillmanz said:
hey mate did you buy out Atomic seeds or are they friends of yours?
Just curious?

duncanfoods said:
Hello Chilliman,

My name is Jeff Duncan, of Duncan Foods Ltd. We sell appetizers and sauces and I think you would thoroughly enjoy our "FIRE" Drunken' BBQ Sauce. It is a bourbon based sweet sauce with lots of heat from those great chipotle peppers. This sauce won 1st place last year in Chili Pepper's Fiery Food Challenge. You can view our products at www.drunkenweenies.com. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at duncanfoods@sbcglobal.net, or (815) 722-1880.

Thanks,
Jeff

Sorry guys have not had this thread subscribed.
Sort of Mick Atomic seeds have been bought out twice since the creator of them in darwin. I have current buy out arrangment.
Will conclude sale at the end of year.

Thanx JEFF
will look into it !

Back