• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Awesome Pics

Rooze is that from that big auction score you won?

Yep. Had the dehydrator working 24/7 since Friday, sauces bubbling away on the stove, deseeding, chopping, boiling, blending....my eyes are sore, skin feels like it's on fire and my butt even worse. I've never been so happy!
:dance:

I love all the pics in this thread, especially the transition shots, but this is my favorite kind of pepper pic...

100_9720.jpg

Rooze is that from that big auction score you won?

You mean the 382 pod auction you won? Oh I mean....

But yes, that is a pretty remarkable pod. What is the latest news on pepper pics as its own section?

Yep. Had the dehydrator working 24/7 since Friday, sauces bubbling away on the stove, deseeding, chopping, boiling, blending....my eyes are sore, skin feels like it's on fire and my butt even worse. I've never been so happy!
:dance:

Butt sore? I dont think that is how you eat them. PM me if you need help.

Matt :lol:

All these pictures look amazing! These pictures show the side of peppers a lot of others don't get to see. They also show people that may not eat peppers a side that they can dig.
Chileaddict, please feel free to take this over as it was your idea. And other posters to this topic, thanks for the kind words , but remember it was chileaddicts idea.
Thanks for all the awesome pics!
Aaron

What is this? I have it labeled as a Jellow Bhut Jolokia, but I wonder. I can't remember right now where I got the seeds. The skins are not wrinkled like a bhut jolokia. They are extremely hot.

Screenshot2011-10-18at15703PM.png

This pic of mine I'm finding all over the internet so it must be good. Several people are using it as avatars or on their websites. I would prefer if people would please ask to use my pics so I have an idea who's using them where

Potawie's trinidad scorpion-BT from a few years back

Scorpion-BT by potawie, on Flickr

Here's a great Douglah pic from a year or 2 ago

Dec 4 006 edit by potawie, on Flickr

And here's one of my cool looking Kapowie arrowhead yellow crosses from this year

Kapowie yellow pepper by potawie, on Flickr

Chileaddict those look amazing. I am jealous. I really want to find peach habaneros I want to make my favorite dessert with them. I think they are tasty :) all your peppers look awesome!!!

Chileaddict those look amazing. I am jealous. I really want to find peach habaneros I want to make my favorite dessert with them. I think they are tasty :) all your peppers look awesome!!!

Thanks Megan. I have lots of Peach Habs that are finally turning the right color. I have a couple of Uba Tuba plants set aside for you and will include some Peach Habs too. Will photograph them next.

Thanks Megan. I have lots of Peach Habs that are finally turning the right color. I have a couple of Uba Tuba plants set aside for you and will include some Peach Habs too. Will photograph them next.
Ooooooo goody goody!!!! :) so totally awesome! That just rocks! Thank you thank you!!!! Jumping up and down :D

Back