for-sale B.O.C. Seeds for sale

I grew the monster bhut Orange Copenhagen peppers last year. I will sell 30 seeds with a small sample for 5 dollars. U.S. Only! Pm me if your interested I will put in 20 Moruga bbg7 seeds for 2.00 more if anyone wants them also. Everyone I have plenty to go round want run out. If anyone wants the 7.00 deal you can pay on PayPal at scoobysdadaw@aol.com with your address too. The nagareaper is a f3 sill unstable. If anyone wants to give it a try 20 for 2.00 more. Daughters getting a glock 19 gen 4 on the 16th and trying to lessen the impact of the 600 bucks. Send payment as a friend not s business on PayPal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 69
chiltepin said:
I am getting a 19 gen 4 but the back order is huge. You must have purchased before San Bernardino and threats of new laws.
hope they have them in stock. Online in Arizona but will cost more.

chiltepin said:
I am getting a 19 gen 4 but the back order is huge. You must have purchased before San Bernardino and threats of new laws.
daughter picked up her new vickers glock 19 gem 4 Saturday and went target shooting. She put a good group together. Sleeps with it now! Don't break in on her now anyone!! CCW next!! Photo is a regular gray model at 579 hers got put back. Glad I did by Saturday they sold out of 19s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 55
Back