• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Back from Iraq! Lookie what I got. :-)

My wife took very good care of my plants while I was gone. Everything is turning ripe and there is still plenty of green stuff to turn ripe. I picked a small harvest just because I like everything to be completely red before I pick it.

The only thing available to eat over there to keep my tolerance up was pickled jalapenos and tobasco sauce. Booo. Regardless I ate a nice big Cayenne right before lunch. It was very juicy and full of flavor. I love the heat a Cayenne brings. Very tolerable but also surprising! After lunch I ate a Red Savina. I wanted to make sure I had some food in my stomach first! Wow. Very hot. It took awhile for it to kick in but when it did, i wished it would end! However, i refused to drink milk and instead dealt with the pain.

Enough blab. Here are pics of my crops and small harvest. Still waiting on a bunch of stuff to completely ripen.

IMG_5012.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5015.jpg

Wow, those are sick! Nice job of the wife.

I take it you are in a branch of the military. Glad you're back and thanks!

shredster said:
Wow, those are sick! Nice job of the wife.

I take it you are in a branch of the military. Glad you're back and thanks!

I used to be in the military. Now i'm a government contractor. :)

IMG_4995.jpg

Now you should give your wife a big hug for the fantastic work she done good. As being a retired military anyone that has served their country I thank You and most of all the wifes especially for they did it all when you were gone. THANK YOU for a job well done God Bless You and Your Family

And some dynamite chillies looks like the burn will be around for awhile with them babies.

For a while there I thought you weren't going to answer with words, but instead post more and more great pics!;)

You are a lucky guy!

Don't let that flower get away!

Awesome looking pics. The plants look great.
Do they let you keep that vest. You might need it when you eat the nagas.

welcome home and thank you...

I agree with the others...your wife did a great job with the peppers...job well done for you and your wife..

I still can't get over the photos on this page! Man, what color and clarity... super nice looking peppers (shiny), bright vivid colors and sharp focus photos... a true pepper eye candy page!

Back