Bacon Explosion

Philipperv said:
I think Omri had to go to Synagogue when he saw this thread! :lol:

spew.gif

aww come on GB, you're telling us you dont find this tasty looking ?

stoney sauce - a couple pork chops has far less fat in it than a small portion of this pork roll.

chilehunter said:
aww come on GB, you're telling us you dont find this tasty looking ?

stoney sauce - a couple pork chops has far less fat in it than a small portion of this pork roll.

Oh well. As a wise man once said...
What's the point of living longer if you don't enjoy living?

Lipitor, the pork eaters best friend!

GrumpyBear said:
: glances at bridesmaid's dress i have to fit into in march :

i choose to beleive no....

A wedding, where women are at their most critical and judgmental. You have my sympathy and support.

GrumpyBear said:
she gets it...

I understand how women can be for wedding day, though how was I suppose to know you were in a wedding when I asked that question ? I'm not a mind reader!
now most of the food here is taboo to ya :lol:

That thing does look unbelievable, but I think a slice or two would be all I could handle. Maybe it would be good for a bbq with a lot of people. Pam what if you put the cheese in the middle of it?

JayT said:
That thing does look unbelievable, but I think a slice or two would be all I could handle. Maybe it would be good for a bbq with a lot of people. Pam what if you put the cheese in the middle of it?

*grabs chest and staggers*

*falls down*

*hole opens up in ground, body drops straight to hell*

Gaa! You folks slay me. How about one small bite? Would anybody like to just taste it? No clogging arteries, no heart attacks, no statin drugs necessary.

JayT said:
Pam what if you put the cheese in the middle of it?

Hey, there's a very good idea. Diced japs and habs with crumbled bleu cheese in the middle would be quite tasty.

btw, I rather enjoy fitting into bridesmaid's dresses. Oh, wait, you meant wearing them. NO, nevermind.

StoneySauce said:
No kidding. I mean seriously, you're not supposed to eat the whole thing. A good slice has no more pork than a pork chop and who here doesn't love a good pork chop?
A slice of that with some mashed potatoes and gravy with green beans sounds like a damn good plate. Then again, I put bacon in my green beans.

YOU'RE NOT????? But it looks so darn good I would eat the entire roll myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I'd bet this recipe would be friggin awesome with some deer sausage!!!

Back