• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Bad Sauce

imaguitargod said:
Then best to skip most of Blair's stuff.

Yeah apart from his Q heat stuff it all seems to have extract and shipping will never be cheap even ordering it from the UK as they just put up their prices from them having to get it from the US in the first place.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah apart from his Q heat stuff it all seems to have extract and shipping will never be cheap even ordering it from the UK as they just put up their prices from them having to get it from the US in the first place.
Well, the Jalapeno Death and Original Death sauces do not have extract.

rainbowberry said:

as for the Q heat, awhile back I bought the habanero mango Q & the chipotle slam Q both tasted good.

the hab mango Q is not hot, I mean it has some heat, IMO its just like a sweet & sour sauce with some heat.
the chipotle slam Q is hotter than the hab mango Q, but the chipotle slam is no where near a chipotle sauce!

"Anyway, if my memory serves me right, Defcon wanted $40 shipping on a $25 order."

We don't make a dime off of international postage, we charge EXACTLY what they charge us. Buy it in the UK or Germany, it'll probably cost you less in postage.

DEFCON Creator said:
"Anyway, if my memory serves me right, Defcon wanted $40 shipping on a $25 order."

We don't make a dime off of international postage, we charge EXACTLY what they charge us. Buy it in the UK or Germany, it'll probably cost you less in postage.
This quote continues:
shipping fees are pure EVIL!
Never said you're greedy or anything, just that shipping fees are evil! so many sauces are not affordable. :(
DMKII available in europe? :lol:

One website doesn't seem to have Defcon sauces (other than ZERO), the German one doesn't do shipping to Israel and the only one left only has Defcon 2. :lol:

Back