• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Baker's Peppers and "The Reaper"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was my competition id be VERY AFFRAID too!! 

whatever afraid of what?????   what a ego maniac!   

:rofl: 

tumblr_mjd94lPIX11rtbueao1_500.gif

JayT said:
I'm sorry, I can't hear any of you OVER THE LACK OF DALE'S RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD...

Are you happy NOW?!?!?!?! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The fact that Ms. Judy is staying out of this vortex of crap proves her classiness. She has no business stepping in it.
Stand up for herself? to who? why?

I don't know anything about the quality of bakers peppers but I do know that I wouldn't feed something labeled "not fit for human consumption" to my dog.....

Dale, I saw the ads.  Judy NEVER ONCE slandered you.  She simply competed.  I never saw her throw your name in the mud.  Her ads simply spoke to how she beat your prices EVERY TIME!  You started crying foul because she continued to undercut your ads.  That's fricken competition.  Not slander.

I bought peppers from you once.  And I will never do it again.  You call THP unprofessional, but all I see is you on that side.  Do yourself a favor and REALLY leave this conversation.

elcap1999 said:
Then were are the links? If she's going after you everywhere, then surely there must be online evidence of it, and yet I haven't seen any attempt on your part on any of the other threads about this to link where Judy specifically is bashing you. Seriously, show me the links to where and how she's bashing you on the Internet. All I'm seeing right now is someone who can't handle criticism very well at all lashing out at anyone and everyone who even has a slightly different opinion and pointing out how he just needs to chill the hell out. Trust me when I say, you could be doing a lot better things than this. And as far as her attacking you in ads every day on here, all I can say is this. I've seen a lot of Judy's ads on here, and I can't recall a single ad on here where she's targeting, bashing, badmouthing, or speaking negatively about anyone, let alone you.
The Hot Pepper said:
Look, we all know this is not a PSA.

Your inspection statements are a dig at PepperLover.
Her Fresh From Florida/Tennessee statements are digs at you.

We're not stupid. The tit-for-tat has been going on for weeks, even in the ads.

You both look like children, not adults. Too bad neither of you are mature enough to know what healthy competition is. Stop the nonsense, other vendors are being hurt in the crossfire by your generic statements aimed at each other.
Judy isn't perfect. Then again who is? I've also seen her jump on the hate Ed train. Baker has acted far too immature and unprofessional in this thread and his thread about "informing customers."

Yes Judy mocked Fresh From Florida with Fresh From Tennessee. She never attacked or slandered. She didn't even mention Baker's Peppers. She said her peppers were Fresh From Tennessee. It's business. It did get a bit out of control, but it slowed down. It never reached slander. Not even close. It just got old! I was like yeah yeah okay we get it.

I just saw a Chevy commercial and the guy said Ford and Ram don't have near the power of Chevy. Oh nooooess. Will Ram tweet they've been slandered?

These always get out of hand. One party doesn't know how to simply post and answer and get back to business. They deflect the original issue by trying to say they've been slandered. That's why the peppers are not for human consumption, I guess.

Let's try to move on.

Why don't we all just get back to doing what we do.........ENJOYING peppers!  Stress free, drama free.......

To the growers.....just keep it real, like before all the cheesy marketing hype madness.  As Mike said, there is room for all of us........
keep the super inflated ego in check and lose the gimmicks.

Thanks.  Just had to put in my two cents

On that note I don't feel anyone will have a problem with this now being locked!

Please try all the great vendors on the site, and make up your own minds!

I agree with LS, and in niche markets like these, competition is healthy. We can't survive without each other, because as a WHOLE we help the community grow! Just remember that. Sending business to another vendor because you don't have a certain pepper could help you in the long run, because that customer would see how cool you are and come back, and the other vendor would do you a solid back. Help the community grow! As the community grows as a whole, each vendor grows. Trying to reap it all at once may work, but you won't grow exponentially.

Back to biz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back