auction Baker's Peppers Auction ALERT!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that here in about 2 weeks or less we will be hosting MANY auctions on here in the THP.com Marketplace! I was out walking through a section of the nursery today that has a bunch of mixed stuff and they ALL had nice green pods on them all over the place! :) I will list below what i can remember off the top of my head what i have with pods on it...I just wanted to let everyone know they can start looking forward to some fresh SUPER HOTS!! And it couldnt have come at a better time as im all out of my soil mix and pots as well!! So these sales will help me finish potting up my seemingly infinite 4" pots i have on the ground...LOL...Anyway...heres the list and just a FYI...i will be doing mixed boxes auction style...so everyone has a chance at them :)

Fatalii Chocolate
Fatalii Yellow
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate
Bhut Jolokia White
Bhut Jolokia Purple
Bhut Jolokia Indian Carbon
7 Pot White
7 Pot Yellow
7 Pot Red
Infinity Chili
Senegal Chocolate Habanero
Jamaican Hot Chocolate Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Trinidad Scorpion Moruga (Limited quantities)
Trinidad Scorpion Red
Trinidad Scorpion Yellow
Unknown Douglah Red
UFO Purple
Comstock Purple

I know theres stuff im forgetting....just look for the auctions and they will all have FULL descriptions of the contents of each auction :)

I have learned that it is best for shipping peppers to NOT pick them until they are sold...So therefore the auction may/may not have pictures of the EXACT pods you will be getting....I just like to make sure my customers get them as FRESH as possible!! And since most of the auctions will be 5+ days long.....its best to leave them on the plant till they sell :) Hope everyone is cool with that :)

Will be posting the Auctions here in a couple weeks :)

When is the auction starting.

"- in about 2 weeks or less-" from the date of the original post.

Baker's, check your PM's?

Back