vendor Bakerspeppers.com

So i ordered seeds from bakerspeppers.com at the end of november. I tried to contact them through their "contact us" page to let them know i still havent received their seeds but that was about a week ago and i havent heard anything yet. Im not sure what to do as they charged my card and i havent gotten anything from them nor heard anything back. If i cant get a hold of them in the next week ill probably take it up through paypal instead. Lesson learned, this is what i get from ordering anything from anyone but Fords and Judy

sirex said:
What seeds are you looking for?
Like the man said...what did you order?
Rymerpt said:
WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO NOT SEE THE NAME DALE BAKER ON THP?
I'm about ready to hire a witch doctor or something just to cleanse this site of his evil essence.
That is all.
As soon as Chris' cookies are out of the fire, I move we establish a fund to lobby to have him deported to Cuba. I'll swim him over myself.

This just in: new chilehead drama! And if you thought the Primo/Reaper thing was big news...HPLC testing revealed today that Ken Baker and Dake baker are indeed, the same person. Reached for comment, Ken had only this to say:

jsschrstrcks said:
hey... just WHEN you THOUGHT I was gone forever, yes I'm FROM Florida, yes my LAST name is baker, I am Dale Baker's attorney, Da-I mean, uh, KEN Baker. I am certainly not the SAME person as Dale and AM not my own attorney, although I recommend dale, he tells ME he has a special SALE going on right now".....
Edited for purposes of hilarity.

hogleg said:
Pffffff! I fricken read the title look at the date? I'm thinking yeeeeessssssssssssssssssssss some fresh fricken DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA!!!!

What do I get?????? A buncha fricken THP members being cool as shit and having a good time. I'm tellin' ya, I don't know what this world is coming to?   :crazy:
   :rofl:
This is for Hogleg.

That Effin Douche Bag Dale is at it again. WTF is wrong with that guy? He is one of the biggest P.O.S. on the planet. How is this guy still in business? Why do people still buy from him? What is wrong with you people? Dale if you are reading this..... You SUCK!

I was just looking for some jigsaw seeds, and he had put on there chocolate reaper. I didnt know if it was true or not (I saw one that was speculated as a chocolate reaper on FBI). But i figured worst case scenario id end up with Regular reapers. But really im always into new, mega hot varieties. I'm always open to suggestions for new peppers too since im still pretty new compared to some of you guys. (30 varieties as of right now). My pepper range is from peter peppers to the Douglah TX and everything in between.

Oh and thank you guys for the offer for peppers! i appreciate it! 

rkempston said:
I was just looking for some jigsaw seeds, and he had put on there chocolate reaper. I didnt know if it was true or not (I saw one that was speculated as a chocolate reaper on FBI). But i figured worst case scenario id end up with Regular reapers. But really im always into new, mega hot varieties. I'm always open to suggestions for new peppers too since im still pretty new compared to some of you guys. (30 varieties as of right now). My pepper range is from peter peppers to the Douglah TX and everything in between.

PM me your address my friend. I have many jigsaw and only 4 chocolate reaper seeds. I will send you half qty 2 of my chocolate reaper seeds OP and 10 jigsaws for free. I don't care where you live, I will get them to you.
FYI these were given to me from other THP members and were given as open pollinated.

rkempston said:

Unfortunately, Dale and FBI have parted ways under rather bad circumstances. FBI didn't do a glowing review on something Dale sent him, and Dale took offense to that. I think you can figure out the rest

And even Ed Curry himself made a rare appearance to dispute the claim of Dale having "Chocolate Reapers". 

Wicked Mike said:
I move we establish a fund to lobby to have him deported to Cuba. I'll swim him over myself.

I'll join you in that effort!

FBI? More douchebaggery. I love with they douchebags get into fights (it smells so fresh). Also, how does ANYONE have Chocolate Reapers that they can sell? I mean the original reaper has only been stable for a couple years so how can anyone sell a cross? Ugh... the more things change the more they stay the same. Oh and Dale, just in case you are reading this, yes (apparently) you DO STILL SUCK!!!!

I made the same mistake. Should have done a little research, however after a few emails and some facebook messages I finally gave up. This was over a month after I ordered. A week after I decided to give up, I got a package from him in the mail with what I ordered. I do not recommend him, nor will I ever deal with him again. Is it that hard to message back about an order? 

Lol. Look at his FBT page.. people haven't gotten pepper's they prepaid since like winter and nothing.. heso always got a lame excuses for anything.. from.floods to frost..frost...??? He lies.. he has off phenos and calls.it the next new pepper... and yes. KEN BAKER is not related to him

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
Lol. Look at his FBT page.. people haven't gotten pepper's they prepaid since like winter and nothing.. heso always got a lame excuses for anything.. from.floods to frost..frost...??? He lies.. he has off phenos and calls.it the next new pepper... and yes. KEN BAKER is not related to him

And the worst part is, soon after these people complain and/or demand a refund, the complaints suddenly disappear, so as to give the appearance that he's got nothing but satisfied customers.

Back