• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

BeagleStorm vs. The Black Naga & Fidalga Roxa

Great pepper! Very nice unique flavor for a brown pod with a good solid heat. Very different flavor from a Chocolate Bhut Jolokia. Thicker skin with a fresher, fruity, sweeter flavor. Not so earthy. Just a bit less heat than a Chocolate Bhut Jolokia, But a nice strong tongue burn. I will grow this one next year.

Black Naga
2011-10-12_22-35-20_46.jpg

2011-10-12_23-12-42_590.jpg

Fidalga Roxa
2011-10-10_23-09-04_150.jpg

A hot one and a beautiful one.
Have alerede bought the black one, you know :D
Super nice review's
Thanks man

GREAT REVIEW

i have tons of seeds for the blk naga that plant is insane!! :crazy:
the roxa is a good one too

again thanks mike your friend Joe

Another awesome review, and I'm with you on not eating the seeds. I want to enjoy the pepper and I don't enjoy chewing on seeds.

Great reviews as always! I've always been in love with the 'Roxa' color peppers. Jukka @ Fataliiseeds had Cheiro Roxa seeds up for a while but they're sold out so I guess I have to wait and see if I can find another place that can get me some seeds for pods that color. They seem exceedingly rare!

Great reviews as always! I've always been in love with the 'Roxa' color peppers. Jukka @ Fataliiseeds had Cheiro Roxa seeds up for a while but they're sold out so I guess I have to wait and see if I can find another place that can get me some seeds for pods that color. They seem exceedingly rare!

AjiJoe have them in a few days :rofl:

Excellent review once again. The way you nibble on that fat placenta sack of that black naga is amazing. I think eating a whole pod at once is easier than just taking small bits at a time. Aji Joe better get his butt back home. Many folks will be chopping at the bit for a slice of that black naga :beer:

Excellent review once again. The way you nibble on that fat placenta sack of that black naga is amazing. I think eating a whole pod at once is easier than just taking small bits at a time. Aji Joe better get his butt back home. Many folks will be chopping at the bit for a slice of that black naga :beer:
sorry i am not selling pods only seeds pods are a pain to ship they rot and i do not want disatified customer so i deal strictly in seeds, the one i sent beagle where for the review
i may send a 1/2 dried pod along with the seeds but that would be for US customers only :mouthonfire:

really sorry

thanks your friend Joe

Sorry Joe. I did not mean it to sound like that. I was thinking of people buying the seeds, growing them out, and then taking a slice and nibbling on it. :woohoo:

Now get back on vacation :lol:

Back