• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

beard/moustache trimmer

had a moustache for 15 or so years from as soon as I could grow one and always just trimmed it with a small pair of scissors - anyway, shaved that off years ago but just for kicks since I have been off work I decided to grow another and now have a bit of a beard also - was planning to shave everything back off when I started back to work but I have decided I might just keep it for a while

I see that there are now a TON of beard and moustache trimmers out there and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations?

thanks

stay away from them and just use small sharp sissors.

what i found that really attracted the women both you and old (regardless of whether you are looking for a women, because when a strange women makes eye contact in a friendly jesture it compounds your male ego) was a beard shape like Commander Ryker on Star Trek Next Generation. I sitting at an older couples home, they were in their 60's and the 85 year old mother was visiting, I just stopped in for a quick visit, missey 85 says to me, "you know, I never liked a man with a beard but I truely fancy your face, it looks very sculpted". My 60 year friends smiled and said yah he is our hip neighbour. So, if it has that appeal on the generic crowd, add in the marketing of Star Trek and you got yourself a winner combination!

This may fit the bill if you really want sculpted facial hair...........or not......

saw.jpg

Mine goes on and off once a month....for Navy reasons....;)

I use a standard cordless, adjustable trimmer.......but the scissors idea is probably better.

As I get older, I'm finding I'm also having to trim back my eyebrows.....

What the hell is that about????

Yes, don't forget about the eyebrows, since your looking in the mirror them long locks that flow out of your ears may need cropping and unless you like playing with your nose hairs while driving give a quick snip too. With our help, you'll be ready for GQ in no time.

Burning Colon said:
Yes, don't forget about the eyebrows, since your looking in the mirror them long locks that flow out of your ears may need cropping and unless you like playing with your nose hairs while driving give a quick snip too. With our help, you'll be ready for GQ in no time.

Oh lord.....now I'm depressed!!!

Where did my youth go?

I've had beard, moustache, and goatee which I currently have had for about 10-15yrs -- I use a Groomsmen trimmer -- cordless rechargable it has all the attachements to do nose, ear head and face -- I like it because I can keep it tight or let it grow long or where I usually keep it about medium #2 setting - then I use a Norelco electric shaver during the week and a heavy duty razor Monday morning -- I would check into Norelco trimmers or that Groomsmen

Back