• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Beef Back Ribs are too cheap not to try them

beef_plate_rib.jpg

It is the whole rib. The meat will shrink on the bone giving you the protruding ends.

I mean not the WHOLE rib of the cow their ribs are like 36" or something.

Well boys and girls; the verdict is in.  On this web board viewing ends up making me very hungry vs. the political boards in which I loose my appetite.  BTW - what the heck is a cajun microwave?  a grill?  lol  

That's not greedy that's MEATY!

Rajun Gardener said:
It's like a La Caja China but the difference is the cooking box is deeper. I didn't know they sold these any other place till I saw it on a cooking show.

http://www.cajunmicrowaves.com/

I went back to the store and cleaned out the ribs. Am I being greedy? I almost felt bad but the feeling didn't linger long enough to matter. I rewrapped these in saran wrap to prevent freezer burn.
attachicon.gif
100_1681.JPG

Wow!  BBQ at your place this weekend! We'll be right over....

Heck, Bro (or is that Braux) has enough ribs for an LSU home game tailgating party. . . I'm thinkin' that would be the bomb. With a 10.00 reaper testing contest. Eat the whole reaper - give you 10.  Or just leave your 10 when you can't finish it.  EMT onsite.

Back