Been gone for almost a year :shocked:

MikeUSMC

Extreme Member
What’s up, Pepper People! Been working 6 days a week since last September and it’s been tough to find 5 minutes of free time every once in a while, haha. Anyway, it’s good to be back (hopefully for a while!), and it’s great to see a lot of familiar faces still holding down the fort 👍🏻

The new site looks great, Pook! Awesome job, bud. I can’t even imagine what a pain it must’ve been to upgrade everything. Congrats! :cheers:

Off to resurrect and dust off my severely neglected BBQ thread from deep in the bowels of this place ;)

What’s up, Pepper People! Been working 6 days a week since last September and it’s been tough to find 5 minutes of free time every once in a while, haha. Anyway, it’s good to be back (hopefully for a while!), and it’s great to see a lot of familiar faces still holding down the fort 👍🏻

The new site looks great, Pook! Awesome job, bud. I can’t even imagine what a pain it must’ve been to upgrade everything. Congrats! :cheers:

Off to resurrect and dust off my severely neglected BBQ thread from deep in the bowels of this place ;)
Glad to have you back. Can't wait to see you bring the heat. Bryan's Blood.jpeg

Shorerider

Staff Member
Extreme Member
Heya Mike, it's been way too long brother. Hope you have been well, looking forward seeing your BBQ posts again 🍻

MikeUSMC

Extreme Member
Heya Mike, it's been way too long brother. Hope you have been well, looking forward seeing your BBQ posts again 🍻
“SHOE”! 🤣 You too, bud! Hope all is well Down Under! 👍🏻 Looking forward to catching up with ya, mate! :cheers: