Been gone for almost a year :shocked:

What’s up, Pepper People! Been working 6 days a week since last September and it’s been tough to find 5 minutes of free time every once in a while, haha. Anyway, it’s good to be back (hopefully for a while!), and it’s great to see a lot of familiar faces still holding down the fort 👍🏻

The new site looks great, Pook! Awesome job, bud. I can’t even imagine what a pain it must’ve been to upgrade everything. Congrats! :cheers:

Off to resurrect and dust off my severely neglected BBQ thread from deep in the bowels of this place ;)

What’s up, Pepper People! Been working 6 days a week since last September and it’s been tough to find 5 minutes of free time every once in a while, haha. Anyway, it’s good to be back (hopefully for a while!), and it’s great to see a lot of familiar faces still holding down the fort 👍🏻

The new site looks great, Pook! Awesome job, bud. I can’t even imagine what a pain it must’ve been to upgrade everything. Congrats! :cheers:

Off to resurrect and dust off my severely neglected BBQ thread from deep in the bowels of this place ;)
Glad to have you back. Can't wait to see you bring the heat.
Bryan's Blood.jpeg

Back