• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

BEER CAP CHALLENGE #2 / 3 BOXES

I can't remember Who won on the big jug??? Did I win that one??? No I'm serious, cause if thats the case, I would like to offer my prize to someone else should I win this one. Ah Hah! thats it, I got the formula. If I figure out when the big jug ended X 29 beers-A-day...EUREKA!!! I've got it!
I'll be back, I gotta find some stuff and do a little math.

327  -  434  -  569  -  678  -  756  -  784  -  826  -  924  -  1009  -  1154

Thanks for the contest- looove all things jerky!!

I'll count the jar later this evening and try to figure out who won. Packages will be sent on friday at the earliest and Monday at the latest. Thanks for playing!

BTW if you post a guess between now and 4:00pm pst I will still honor it if you still have a guess available. If you do not want your prize then you can pick someone on THP to give it to.

LONG LIVE THP

Nice. Congrats you three. Sounds like you're in for a treat. Thanks for the sweet contest Nate! Pepper people proving once again that they are the best

Wait a minute! TrueNorthreptile is in the chase too. 

Here it is. The final counts. My wife's first count was 917. Then my count was 920. Then she counted again and got 920. So the winning number is  920. 

Scuba_Steve nailed it with 920! You the man!
Hogleg in second with 923. Almost got first again.
There is a tie for third. Truenorthreptiles guessed 4 under and Alchymystic guessed 4 over. Tie in my book. Tie breaker coming soon.

Damn Steve nailed it right on the head. Congrats man. Hogleg you're a pro at these contests. And a tie breaker needed for third. That's gotta be nerve racking, so close to a win but not quite. 

I knew it! I knew it! The formula worked!!!
CHEERS!!! To all the other contestants and winners!!! I have been notified by the Gaming Control Board that it would be in my best interest to receive this prize, as much as I would like to give it to another member. However I had already made a decision on who I would send my winnings too, should I win. So in THP style, I will make up a box of my own goodies and such, to send to Oldsalt, the choice i had made earlier
CONGRATS SCUBA STEVE!! and good luck to TNR and Alchy!
:dance: THANK YOU SO MUCH, ONCE AGAIN NATE. Your generosity and contest are the best around. :dance:

Back