• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! 2-Course Curry Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyners gets bonus points for the Red Stripe.  :clap:

Some very yummy looking dishes, would love to chow down on all of 'em. 

I noticed several using frozen peppers.  Just thinking of the times new folks ask "how do you use frozen chiles?" and I think to myself..." if they only knew!"   :lol:

SmokenFire said:

2udu6ol.jpg

Oh yeah!

2u62quw.jpg

and

20s6tqp.jpg

Booyah!

15ews9s.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)
[SIZE=14.6667px]      [/SIZE]

That can be one the monthly specials at our restaurant when we open it ;)

Red, Green & Mean

So I had some friends over and totally got distracted, started prepping and cooking and forgot to do the pol. So here's what i was able to meaner, most of the ingredients. What's missing is rice, palm sugar, chao koh coconut milk & cream, and some dragonfly clear cap thin soy sauce which replaces fish sauce.

Green curry ingredients: Green curry paste, thai green chili powder, palm sugar, onions, eggplant, green beans, kaffir lime leaf sliced thinly, thai basil, soy sauce, coconut milk and cream, vegetable broth, optional chicken slices, topped with rice

Red curry ingredients: Red Curry paste, smoked brazilian starfish and red ghost powder, palm sugar, onions, zucchini, carrots,  kaffir lime leaf sliced thinly, thai basil, soy sauce, coconut milk and cream, vegetable broth, optional chicken slices, topped with rice

20151206_191023.jpg

20151206_191046.jpg

20151206_193735.jpg

20151206_193744.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back