• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Cheesy Weekend II

Status
Not open for further replies.
     A foretaste of the feast to come.

Nvkwe4v.jpg

Because the first crepe never turns out right until the pan "gets in the mood". 

Crepes?! What the hell am I making?! :shocked:

Scoville DeVille said:
Masher and stettoman in this here shindig too?!?! :woohoo:

My entry was pretty obvious, but anyone says they doan' lahk the Velveeta is a liar. Whether it's actually cheese? Depends on emotional age.

I'm just getting off on the best recipe website on ANY internet, ANYWHERE. You effin' people have my fukkin' button!

I believe I'll more seriously jump in on a TD or two, once I get over the intrepidation of the competition here. I gots to cook some of this shit you guys make, though!

stettoman said:

My entry was pretty obvious, but anyone says they doan' lahk the Velveeta is a liar. Whether it's actually cheese? Depends on emotional age.

I'm just getting off on the best recipe website on ANY internet, ANYWHERE. You effin' people have my fukkin' button!

I believe I'll more seriously jump in on a TD or two, once I get over the intrepidation of the competition here. I gots to cook some of this shit you guys make, though!
Don't be scurrrd! It's all for fun and you'll surprise yourself with what your capable of.

After the spagetti-o cake, i find it fitting to enter a Cauliflower Pizza :cheers:

Cauliflower Pizza (no bread dough)

Ingredients:

Grated Cauliflower
Parmasean Chz
Mozzarella Chz (for better melt, use REAL mozz for topping)
1 large egg
Pizza sauce
Bulk Italian sausage
sliced olives
Canned mushroom bits (drained and squeezed to remove liquid)
Green chilis
1 Fatalii cut into slivered rings

Grate cauliflower and measure out 2.25cups...gently heat on med to dry out cauliflower approx 10-12 mins
(do not cook it, or burn it...stir and toss often until dry and flaky)

Remove from heat to cool...once cooled, combine 1 egg, 1 cup grated parm, and the dried cauliflower to form a loose dough

Place cauliflower dough mixture onto parchment paper covered pizza pan and form 10" pizza crust with rim.
Bake 15-20 mins at 400* until golden brown..remove from oven and cool 10 minutes (remain on parchment and pizza pan)

Apply Sauce, mozz cheese, toppings and more mozz cheese.

Place into 400* preheated oven and bake 10-12 mins until melted and browned if desired

Remove from over, slice, serve....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back