• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! My Oktoberfest Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I figured. :) Just wondered if you thought it was beer and discovered it was soda lol.

Got all mexican last night, too many coronas, too much mexican, feel like CRAP

SDC12335.JPG

Mmmmmmm beer braised short ribs... with tall ribs... gonna be good.

frydad4 said:
Dont forget your proof of life!

:)

Yeah so far ( knock on wood) only problem has been I keep loosing my FN dime...  :beer:

Beer bread fresh from the oven- wish you guys could smell this.  And if there is any bread maker's here I wish you could here the cracking as it cools  :P  wait to you guy's see my crumb.... that's if I did things right. Prost 
beer1_zpscc1eee4c.jpg

beer_zps78435fe9.jpg

Freeport, I've had Peeper. It was the first beer we got over here in VT. To be honest, I'm not a fan of that one. But, most of their other brews are stellar! I had a black IPA they collaborated on with Sean Lawson from Lawson's Finest Liquids here in Vermont, and I have dreams about that beer.

Your food looks exciting! Minus the lobo, but hey, you're in Maine you're supposed to eat that sh*t. I like to think it's so I don't have to. Can't wait to see the final pics!

Dunno why but that last pic looks like an old red headed scot who's just had his curly locks shaved and has pulled his jacket over his face and hands...  :high:
What's that in its neck cavity Booms?  Me finks it's an apple...  Oh, one more question, why the CD?

And as a weird aside, I cook me chooks (chickens) bunghole up :D

It's an onion! woohoo :drunk:

Deathtosnails said:
Dunno why but that last pic looks like an old red headed scot who's just had his curly locks shaved and has pulled his jacket over his face and hands...  :high:
What's that in its neck cavity Booms?  Me finks it's an apple...  Oh, one more question, why the CD?

And as a weird aside, I cook me chooks (chickens) bunghole up :D

It's an onion! woohoo :drunk:

Haha

Onion winner winner chicken dinner.

CD, hmmm it was a choice of VB or CD, already had a fridge full from the Job Site, hectic weekend, no time, Draught it is
Bump anyone

wheebz said:
so where you at bum?

heading to the seafood store in an hour and then off to the brewery to start mine

Waiting to get an official answer about the bread.... if it's considered a side. I have final pics with bread and without...but either way my plating skills suck... :P

stupid me should have hollowed that sucka out and used it as a bread bowl  :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back