• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Oktoberfest: BYOB Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the?

Who the?

What the?

How the?

When the?

Where the HAEL is all the smack talking, beer drinking, food cooking, fun having peeps?

Y A A A A A A W W W W W W N N N N N 

My foods been cooked and sitting back to watch all the others roll in while enjoying some good Bourbon. Good stuff already been thrown down. Chicken thighs and mac n cheese for tonight for us.

Scovie whats up with the Busch man? Don't get me wrong I enjoy a nice cold Busch but it ain't no German brew.

Say what??? It's not German???

I only had one decent beer in the house. It's in one of my prep pics. Besides, it's the official beer of SoFlo and alot of Germans live in SoFlo!

POL and bread ingredients.  Only thing missing is the butter I brushed my dough with.

gallery_8228_122_316208.jpg

I feel I cannot stress enough the importance of wearing clean unde gloves when kneading this kind of dough,
especially if you're using the fisting technique that has been going around lately ;)

okt7.jpg

let's do this

okt8.jpg

let's do that

okt9.jpg

look at it going

okt10.jpg

... and going

okt11.jpg

If you have spicy honey mustard I am leaning your way! :)

Husker21 said:
Scovi!  Keep your eyes off my wife's warm apple pie in the background.  Gonna be some good eatin' in this house tonight!

I was checking out your pimpin' Cadillacs on your wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back