• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Super Bowl Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
2zohszn.jpg

Scoville DeVille said:
It's would be cool as hell if we all put what city/football team we chose in our sig line.

Maybe?

YES!  I was thinking that exactly!  Maybe not the SigLine, but as a header for the post-

​CITY TEAM

​TD ENTRY TITLE

I hope to do some prep work tonight and the main cook tomorrow during the day. I was thinking about doing cheesesteak stuffed pretzel bites but in the end they would just end up looking like pretzel hot pockets and doesn't seem overly appealing. 

I will still be incorporating cheesesteak and pretzels though as nothing screams philly like those two. 

And I feel like D3-  Might as well just head for the pizza parlor.  DAYM Ozzy, which half of the cow is that???

Scoville DeVille said:
With all the teasers being posted, it would be nice to know what city y'all are representin' without having to look up the other thread to see the votes. Why I suggested a sig line edit. Only a suggestion, no big deal.

Go grab some coffee. :P

Atlanta Falcons - HopsNBarley
Blatimore Ravens - grantmichaels
Buffalo Bills - Student of Spice
Cincinnati Bengals - Scoville DeVille
Green Bay Packers - CheriLBW
Hosuton Texans - sobelri
Indianapolis Colts - SmokenFire
Kansas City Chiefs - Ozzy2001
Los Angeles Rams - bpiela
Miami Dolphine - Grass Snake
New England Patriots - dragonsfire