beer Being Crafty

Cheers to my crazy Floriduh brotha froma different motha !
20170225_122540.jpg

20170225_122559.jpg

Bum is eating good tonight  :party:

:cheers:

This beer is good but totally has the nose of a cheap American beer. Such a strange experience. I kept sipping and smelling. Yup. You think you are going to taste a "domestic" (Corona even?), but you don't. The nose though! Anyone else? It actually took me back in time, to a time of lesser beer and drinking at the beach... but just in the nose. :cheers:

The Hot Pepper said:
This beer is good but totally has the nose of a cheap American beer. Such a strange experience. I kept sipping and smelling. Yup. You think you are going to taste a "domestic" (Corona even?), but you don't. The nose though! Anyone else? It actually took me back in time, to a time of lesser beer and drinking at the beach... but just in the nose. :cheers:
It's good beer IMO, but not nearly as good as most of the Bissell, OH, Treehouse, The Veil, and Aslin IPAs I've had lately. The few cans of Heady I've drank had a decent hop aroma, but nothing epic like the 3rd Anniversary OH, Reciprocal, or DDH Neutrino.

If you are having it outside, it's skunked ...

Tons of hops + sunlight = shitty experience ...

If you look at the old thread from when wheebz was doing the international portion of his brewing program, he accidentally skunked his bottle of Westvleteren XII in like 15 seconds, outside, across the pond ...

Oops.

Nah in the 50s here and no direct sun due to buildings... :) The sun peaked thru for a sec on the pic but I really doubt that was it. :shocked:

It does smell like freshly poured Heineken tho, if it is not supposed to then it did get skunked somewhere along the way.

Back