beer Being Crafty

grantmichaels said:
The best thing happening right now ... is that I'm working ... because otherwise I would be wasting precious time! :D

Processing pictures for work is a whole lot of hourglass watching ...

I've been doing yardwork all day... kind of like work, but no pay.

I trimmed the rose bushes down, turned over my pepper beds from last year to prep them for squash, edged the lawn with the weed wacker, weeded and watered my onion and garlic beds, and am now spraying my front yard to kill all of the freaking crabgrass.

Thegreenchilemonster said:
I've been doing yardwork all day... kind of like work, but no pay.

I trimmed the rose bushes down, turned over my pepper beds from last year to prep them for squash, edged the lawn with the weed wacker, weeded and watered my onion and garlic beds, and am now spraying my front yard to kill all of the freaking crabgrass.

That sounds like how the rest of my weekend was ... so. much. cleaning.

Tonight - I still have to setup a pump and flush a metric shit-ton of tubing, clean two brew-kegs, build out the 4x secondary regulators with tubing and clamps and gas connections, and make at least one more recipe ...

Tomorrow - I'll have to do the rest of the work I'm not doing tonight, and source the grains for 4x batches, mill them individually, do water individually, and finally fish out all of the hops for ea from the freezer ... none of which I'm particularly looking forward to doing, honestly.

Somewhere in all of this, too, I need to somehow cook a nice two-day-defrosted wagyu tri-tip - that I should try to prepare nicely ...

TC this is for you babe

IMG_20170409_174309_20170409175856225.jpg

Back