beer Being Crafty

:cheers: homie!

IMG_20171029_142141.jpg

I'll join you guys in a bit. Lots of sharp objects on the table right now, lol (pumpkin carving)

In the meantime, Oz your box came the other day. You da man, bro!
IMG_5686.JPG

I got SMASHED Friday night, haha. Plus, 3 more after this pic was taken, lol. I couldn't even LOOK at a beer yesterday
IMG_5688.JPG

Be back soon
:cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
I'll join you guys in a bit. Lots of sharp objects on the table right now, lol (pumpkin carving)

In the meantime, Oz your box came the other day. You da man, bro!
IMG_5686.JPG

I got SMASHED Friday night, haha. Plus, 3 more after this pic was taken, lol. I couldn't even LOOK at a beer yesterday
IMG_5688.JPG

Be back soon
:cheers:
Damn, that's a serious pile of empties there, that must have been a fun night!

I bet those Narrow Gauges are good. OZ sent me a crowler of one of there juicy beers earlier this year, and it was super tasty.

I'm sure those Side Project cans will be good. I've had a few of their sours, and they are superb. If their IPAs are any comparison, I bet those will be some major hop bombs.

t0mato said:
Cashew apples!? Now that's creativity right there. :clap:
Yeah man, I figured they would go well in a sour, and they definitely do. I cut off the cashew nut, and the bitter peel, before I racked the sour on top of the fruit.

I'm thinking of using nance fruit on another sour I have going right now. Nance fruit have a super funky flavor and aroma, that I think would comoliment a wour very well.

Back