beer Being Crafty

AURUM DDH pale ale with peach, mango, milk sugar.
Elora brewing co

They change Aurum up fairly frequently, I like this version. Had to warm up quite a bit before the fruit flavours popped. Should have pulled the bottle from the fridge an hour before I poured it.

IMG_20180728_202014_535.jpg

t0mato said:
I'm there one night and Chelsea already has an action packed day. Then we're on our way to Maine.
Dude, you driving from NYC to Maine? If so, you guys are more than welcome to stop here on the way! I'll fire up the barrel smoker or something. I stopped at Tree House yesterday too! ;) Hell, you guys can stay overnight, if you wanted to. I've got room (and beer!) here :cheers:

MikeUSMC said:
Dude, you driving from NYC to Maine? If so, you guys are more than welcome to stop here on the way! I'll fire up the barrel smoker or something. I stopped at Tree House yesterday too! ;) Hell, you guys can stay overnight, if you wanted to. I've got room (and beer!) here :cheers:
If he tells you yes I will feel offended!!! :rofl:

MikeUSMC said:
I would in a heartbeat dude but we're flying into Bangor from NYC. We're slowly going to make our way down to Freeport. Hopefully I can clink it with the bum....glasses I mean.

Back