beer Being Crafty

MikeUSMC said:
Yeah, I saw that, dude. BBBrighttt is off the hook. Haven't had one since last super bowl, I think. Total Mosaic bomb! I saw you post that you were going up today, but once I saw they still had the Bright w/ Galaxy today, I didn't wanna chance missing it, so I went last night. Sure enough, they ran out today, within a few hours! Next time you make the trip, DEFINITELY PM me, dude! I'd love to meet up for a beer. We could hit up BT's for some BBQ afterwards too :cheers:

attachicon.gif
IMG_7072.JPG

^ Here's what I've had so far, Bum. Plus, another one of the Curiosity series (and a couple drafts they don't can). I've got a can of Single Shot (stout) in the fridge too
:cheers:

(I'm doing the same with Aslin cans ;), but I think I tossed the cans in the very first box that TGCM sent me)
I'll be in Freeport the first week of September. I need to hit up the bum.

Get your minds out of the gutter. :lol:

t0mato said:
I'll be in Freeport the first week of September. I need to hit up the bum.

Get your minds out of the gutter. :lol:
Dude, you'll be in NYC anyway...... rent a car...... drive through CT...... stop here...... we get wasted and eat BBQ........ we hit up Tree House on your way to Bum's house........ you fly outta Maine. Just sayin' :whistle:

MikeUSMC said:
IMG_7078.JPG
My "Virginia" collection (combo of Aslin, The Veil, and Triple Crossing)
I lost a lot of the classics; ALL the Johanns, Laser Raptors, Dunley, etc.
Wish I kept 'em

We're gonna be trading like a mofo, TGCM!
:cheers:
I'm hitting up the release tomorrow when I get off of work, and they will have fresh Johann Buys a Bigger Broat. I also saved you a can of Johann and The Giant Peach from last week. Time to build a new Johann collection!

Back