• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pests Best flowers to plant with pepper plants?

I have used marigolds but still had some grasshoppers and ants (only in one of my pots luckily)

What have you used to attract the most pollinators to your plants?

I have used marigolds but still had some grasshoppers and ants (only in one of my pots luckily)

What have you used to attract the most pollinators to your plants?

Clover is an incredibly good pollinator attractant. Clover will also add free nitrogen to your soil without you having to pay for it.

There are others in the legume family that will also attract. So if you mix 'em-up you have flowerings throughout the year. That includes overlooked things like birdsfoot trefoil, the the less invasive cultivars of vetch.

Clover is an incredibly good pollinator attractant. Clover will also add free nitrogen to your soil without you having to pay for it.

There are others in the legume family that will also attract. So if you mix 'em-up you have flowerings throughout the year. That includes overlooked things like birdsfoot trefoil, the the less invasive cultivars of vetch.
Thank you! Will be looking for some seeds of these to buy, or rather, live plants from our local gardening business.

Back