• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Best Heat to Flavour Ratio?

Bubonic said:
Just wondering how heavy I'd get hit with shipping charges, uncle big said something about up to 30$, which seems expensive for within Canada.

I'm in Montreal so I don't know how much it cost to get something like 10 five ounce bottles for either site, but they have good selection and prices.

Bubonic,
I live right down the street from Uncle Big's shop. His freight setup "blows" (according to the Big Man himself).
The only way their shopping cart allows freight is by charging a specific dollar amount.
He was complaining about it a while back and is in the midst of creating a whole new shopping site. I saw him working on it today when I picked up my bag of Blair's XXX Hab chips. He said he's almost done making the new site. Looked great from what he showed me. It's a secret though..shhhhh.
Anyways, he shipped a box to my cousin in Montreal (Rue St. Denis) at Christmas and it had six 5 oz bottles in it and it cost like $13 insured. He only charges what Canada Post charges him plus some handling for the box and packaging. He credits your card back for the difference.
Best prices in the country on most of what he stocks. Cranky bugger, but always entertaining.

I also buy from big as he is close and has everything I have ever wanted and hundreds more.
I suggest you try his serial killer as it has a taste like no other and his chili garlic is the best sauce I have ever had!!!

Back