• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds BEST PLACE FOR SEEDS FOR TRUE TRINIDAD SCORPION AND OTHER SUPER HOTS????

I wish I would have gotten these seeds for this year but I like many others i'm sure, am on the hunt for them for next year.

The hottest pods I will have this year will be the Caribbean Reds and I would like some hotter stuff for next year or possibly may even start a few now and grow them under the lights for the winter for something to do from October to February when I start new seeds.

I want to purchase seeds for the following for next year.

Chocolate Hab
Bhut Jolokia
Trinidad Scorpion (a couple varieties?)
7 pot/pod

Neil from THC has all these available.... I haven't ordered from him yet and would like to, are his seeds usually true?

Thanks for any help and info ahead of time!!

Neil of THSC always has true seeds according to 100% of the members who have ordered from him. service is 100% also. I plan on getting from him when I manage my budget properly. lol.

all the other stuff you can only get from here like the rarer 7pot strains.

but what you listed there are all available from neil.

Not 100%, but he'll deal with any problems that may arise, he seems to be a real great guy to deal with

franzb69 said:
Neil of THSC always has true seeds according to 100% of the members who have ordered from him. service is 100% also. I plan on getting from him when I manage my budget properly. lol.

all the other stuff you can only get from here like the rarer 7pot strains.

but what you listed there are all available from neil.

Awesome! Thank you so much for the info. I have been growing peppers for a few years now but am new to the "super hots".

So where do I look on here to get other strains such as the 7pot Brain Strain?

you swap for them from members here. =D

I got mine on the way from the really nice and helpful people of this forum.

POTAWIE said:
Not 100%, but he'll deal with any problems that may arise, he seems to be a real great guy to deal with

I Agree Neil is great to deal with and an all around stand up guy, he's not out to screw anybody over, always responds to e-mails and if there is a problem he will work it out.

Thanks again. I will most likely order some from him for next year. How about the Brain strain and such. Any starting points for who to PM for them?

I have yet to order from Neil because it's getting to late to start from seeds here. But he has answered every email and question in a quick and friendly manner. I will for sure order from him when I do.

Nobody sending out seeds can guarantee 100% true seeds, or 100% viable seeds, but some are definately better than others. What makes Neil great to deal with is the genuinely great customer service and he produces his own seeds. He is highly recommended. I got the yellow 7's and jonah's from him and they are growing like gangbusters. The rarer ones should be available in the fall as more members have grown them out. I know I will be sharing what I have. Paying it forward after the generousity given to me. That's what makes this site so great.

jacob

I don't think your statement was entirely incorrect. I believe Neil sends out true seeds as well, and haven't heard anyone say any different, but it is a natural product and crosses can happen even with precautions. The good companies limit this to near zero and make up for the ones that get through.

jacob

uhm, thanks =D

can't seem to find that thread that had a whole list of reputable sellers and buyer comments......

jjs7741 said:
Nobody sending out seeds can guarantee 100% true seeds, or 100% viable seeds, but some are definately better than others. What makes Neil great to deal with is the genuinely great customer service and he produces his own seeds. He is highly recommended. I got the yellow 7's and jonah's from him and they are growing like gangbusters. The rarer ones should be available in the fall as more members have grown them out. I know I will be sharing what I have. Paying it forward after the generousity given to me. That's what makes this site so great.

jacob

Yeah I have never heard anything bad about Neil either and have watched a ton of his vids on YouTube. I know nothing will can be promised 100% true, thats fine. ( I have 4 sweet banana plants from Burpee seeds and the pods on one look nothing like the other three LOL)

I just want the to purchase them from a good source to have the best chances you know....

Thanks again,

Troy

Back