• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds BEST PLACE FOR SEEDS FOR TRUE TRINIDAD SCORPION AND OTHER SUPER HOTS????

Thanks again Jacob also, Im not looking to purchase them right now. Just wondering who to contact later on in the year....

Neil is a real stand up guy and he WILL tell you himself that NOBODY can guarantee with 100% accuracy that the seeds will be "pure". But like others have already stated, he will more than make up for it with service, before and after purchase advice and help. I purchased all my super hots from him this year (my season hasn't really even started yet) and they are growing like mad!! I would with out hesitation push business his way anytime!!

I don't mean to sound harsh when I say this, but;
As for the rarer varieties all you can do is ask, however some people (and rightly so) are hesitant to assist newbies as they often (I'm one myself BTW) disapear after they get the seeds they wanted. So some people (not all though) expect a bit of longevity before they will assist you, so don't be offended if you don't get any replies or only a few, most people will be more than glad to EVENTUALLY a.) TRADE b.)SASE for seeds c.) Donate to the cause on a promise you will pay it forward. Again, all you can do is ask, no harm it that. ;)

I myself do not have any that I can pay forward yet but will be hopefully by around Sep Octish....

Good luck

I have searched all around for seeds. Overall I think the best place is the trading forum on here. Certain members can be your savior :D If you have nothing some members will sell you seeds. As far as websites, I'm sure THSC is good but it is more expensive than most it seems. Neil seems awesome though based on his videos lol I don't know of any other websites where you can get certain 7 Pots and Bhut variants. If you are looking for more common varieties Redwood City Seed Co is good as well as The Pepper Gal, Semillas.de, or the Chile Pepper Institute Store, though those are mostly NuMex varieties with a limited selection of other varieties.

I have searched all around for seeds. Overall I think the best place is the trading forum on here. Certain members can be your savior If you have nothing some members will sell you seeds.

agreed. =D

saviors indeed!

i love the people here

roadhouse said:
I have searched all around for seeds. Overall I think the best place is the trading forum on here. Certain members can be your savior :D If you have nothing some members will sell you seeds. As far as websites, I'm sure THSC is good but it is more expensive than most it seems. Neil seems awesome though based on his videos lol I don't know of any other websites where you can get certain 7 Pots and Bhut variants. If you are looking for more common varieties Redwood City Seed Co is good as well as The Pepper Gal, Semillas.de, or the Chile Pepper Institute Store, though those are mostly NuMex varieties with a limited selection of other varieties.

I agree whole heartedly!! Some VERY VERY kind people have donated more than I could have hoped for!

I disagree, I found his prices to be quite reasonable and often cheaper than a lot of other sites, remembering the quantity you get as well, some sites charge the same for less...

non THP members that IMO are reputable

peppermania.com - has some superhots
tomatogrowers.com - good selection of peppers up to the heat level of caribbean reds...and ofcourse tomatos....they must have over a thousand different kinds of tomatos...

and believe it or not....Burpee...only place I can get my Billy Bikers...

TGSC also has quite a few pepper seeds available. I've gotten pretty close to 100% germination rates on their stuff. As in, everything I thought didn't germinate that got tossed into soil mixes for other plants ended up germinating once temps got warmer.

AlabamaJack said:
non THP members that IMO are reputable

peppermania.com - has some superhots
tomatogrowers.com - good selection of peppers up to the heat level of caribbean reds...and ofcourse tomatos....they must have over a thousand different kinds of tomatos...

and believe it or not....Burpee...only place I can get my Billy Bikers...

Thumbs up for tomatogrowers.com I have purchased from them in the past with great results, they also have bulk seed as well I think the hottest they sell are Fatalii
pretty good selection of others

I've found that most places have fairly good prices on their seeds. It's the best shipping charges that I usually shop around for.

Alan

jolokia_jas said:
I don't mean to sound harsh when I say this, but;
As for the rarer varieties all you can do is ask, however some people (and rightly so) are hesitant to assist newbies as they often (I'm one myself BTW) disapear after they get the seeds they wanted. So some people (not all though) expect a bit of longevity before they will assist you, so don't be offended if you don't get any replies or only a few, most people will be more than glad to EVENTUALLY a.) TRADE b.)SASE for seeds c.) Donate to the cause on a promise you will pay it forward. Again, all you can do is ask, no harm it that. ;)

I myself do not have any that I can pay forward yet but will be hopefully by around Sep Octish....

Good luck

Hey, I understand. Ive seen the posts from noobs that join on and make one post to ask for free seeds. Believe me, I'M NOT THAT GUY!! lol. I have been on here for Three months now almost every day and just love seeing everyone else's pics and stories and love to share my own. Everyone on here is EXTREMELY helpful!! I have always loved hot stuff since I was young. My Grandfather got me started growing my own three years ago with some seeds from a Caribbean Red and a Habanero. Although they were crosses because he had purchased the original seeds about 7 years ago and looked nothing like the Reds or Habs lol. They tasted just like them and were friggin HOT though.

Also, I am willing to pay for any seeds as I really do not have anything special to trade. I'm not going to stop growing peppers anytime soon so you cant bet ill still be on THP for years to come!

Thanks again,

Troy

Hi Troy,

You should be able to get some 7 Pod Brain Strain seeds from Pepper Ridge Farm, ie., Cappy. He's pretty much the guy who got it all started. He's currently compiling a list of folks who are interested in purchasing some seeds this fall after he's harvested the pods and taken care of the seeds. I would suggest you send him a PM and let him know you're interested. I did.

Best of luck with your growing season.

You could also try Cross Country Nurseries out of NJ at www.chiliplants.com. They are all out of live plants but will have fresh peppers available in the fall. A thing to remember for next year though. Unfortunately they have a 12 plant minimum when ordering plants.

Hey Troy I put you on the list. There are about 20 or so pods on the plant right now with plenty of seeds for those that have already asked. I'd say another couple weeks, thanks SS I could use some help here.:)

CharlesNYC good to hear JungleRain is sharing.:lol:

There's good people here.

If only the same can be applied to other things other than seed swaps and whatnot. The world would be a better place. But that's another topic. sorry had to say that.

Back