• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

seeds BEST PLACE FOR SEEDS FOR TRUE TRINIDAD SCORPION AND OTHER SUPER HOTS????

+1 on THSC. I just oredered some stuff from him, and you just flat out cant beat the customer service. I would pay extra just for the great customer service alone. It means all the difference in the world.
And another +1 on there being great members on here that are willing to give a helping hand. (Thanks again a BUNCH Jim!) It doesnt cost you more than a stamp to send someone that is just starting out some seeds from a couple different types of plants.
If someone sends you some free seeds, and you dont share later on when you can help someone else out, you should have a Scorpion shoved up your rearend INSIDE OUT!!!

Hot Pooper said:
+1 on THSC. I just oredered some stuff from him, and you just flat out cant beat the customer service. I would pay extra just for the great customer service alone. It means all the difference in the world.
And another +1 on there being great members on here that are willing to give a helping hand. (Thanks again a BUNCH Jim!) It doesnt cost you more than a stamp to send someone that is just starting out some seeds from a couple different types of plants.
If someone sends you some free seeds, and you dont share later on when you can help someone else out, you should have a Scorpion shoved up your rearend INSIDE OUT!!!

and thats why you're called the Hot Pooper?

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Hey Troy I put you on the list. There are about 20 or so pods on the plant right now with plenty of seeds for those that have already asked. I'd say another couple weeks, thanks SS I could use some help here.:)

CharlesNYC good to hear JungleRain is sharing.:lol:

THATS AWESOME!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! :pray: I was going to PM you later but you beat me to it!

Again, Thank you. The wait will be painful!

Troy

Silver_Surfer said:
I have 2 plants growing, but I don't count my pods until they're picked. ;)

Check back later this season if and when you see my plants producing in my grow log.

Paying it forward as per Cappy's instructions. :)

Thank you also SS!

patrick said:
Hi Troy,

You should be able to get some 7 Pod Brain Strain seeds from Pepper Ridge Farm, ie., Cappy. He's pretty much the guy who got it all started. He's currently compiling a list of folks who are interested in purchasing some seeds this fall after he's harvested the pods and taken care of the seeds. I would suggest you send him a PM and let him know you're interested. I did.

Best of luck with your growing season.

Thanks much Patrick! Good luck to you also!

Back