Best "Single Bottle" Fert? How Many Bottles Do You Use?

This season I'm using FREE samples of Nectar For The Gods nutes.  Good stuff.  Plants seem to like it.  But, I'm pouring from 6 different bottles, and there are 2 more which I haven't even opened, yet.  Next season, I will simplify things, so I'm wondering if there isn't an "all-in-1" fert, i.e., all in a single bottle.  Wishful thinking?  How many bottles do you pour from? 

I'm in the same boat as you, but I dont really find it a problem as long as the product ends up doing what I an hoping it will. I am basically measuring 12 teaspoons  into a gallon of water. Its the feeding and watering of close to 300 plants that is becoming the issue.

Roguejim said:
6-8 bottles =$$$
I am not so sure yet that you need all of the choices available. I think a little more work needs to be done to find out just what the pepper needs most from the products and target those requirements.

juanitos said:
Dynagro foliage pro or grow. One bottle. Maybe supplement with cal mag or lime that's it.

For 50 plants last year I used 3/4 gallon. So pretty economical.

I've been using a little Fox Farm Grow Big this year. The plants seem to really like it

Do you see any benefit switching over to the bloom versions, like Dyna Grow Bloom (3-6-12), once the plant achieves sufficient biomass, or is that more a "cash crop" thing?

I have a bunch of nutes laying around so I use what ever i'm feeling like at the time or what the plants look like they would appreciate. I have sensi grow A&BSensi bloom A&B, Connoisseur A&B  , Bud Candy, Big bud , B-52 , Voodoo juice, Cal-Mag, Roots-Trinity, Extreme serene , HP2 , HPK , Elemental, Big swell will get the whole basement smelling like molasses for a few days. Plants love it. I don't use all these at once of course. Just play it by ear. Haven't been using any HP2 or HPK 

i didn't see much difference but only had it the last month so probably didn't give it enough time to work, dunno. 

read this: http://forums2.gardenweb.com/discussions/1388370/the-uselessness-of-high-p-fertilizers

hottoddy said:

I've been using a little Fox Farm Grow Big this year. The plants seem to really like it

Do you see any benefit switching over to the bloom versions, like Dyna Grow Bloom (3-6-12), once the plant achieves sufficient biomass, or is that more a "cash crop" thing?

I've heard so many great things about foliage pro that I'm trying it this year. Hell they have entire threads dedicated to it on gardenweb container section. I'm trying the new Grow formula

You must have read my mind.  I was going to post a very similar post shortly.  I'm shopping for an all in one.  I just ordered a gallon of Dynagro FP.  I will also be using tea, although that's not technically a fert.

Back