soil Best Soil Mixture for potted Bhut Jolokia

Rota.jpg

Need advise on best soil mixture for potted Bhut Jolokia. The Best fertilizer on the Island of Rota is Sea Cucumber and has a good reputation for increasing production for most agriculture. Would like your insight on whats best for Bhut Jolokia!

I wish i could give you more input then this, but i have only started to grow them this year.

I have 3 growing. the one in Cocoa is not doing as well as the the others. The other two are growing in a mix of organic potting soil (mix of peat, worm castings, coffee grounds, cocoa, and vermiculite) I dont think that pure cocoa is holding the water and nutrients as well for my peppers, but i may be wrong

I am growing my indoor bhuts in 5 parts fox farm ocean soil mix to 2 parts vermiculite and 2 parts perilite and have them in 3 gallon cloth geo pots and they are doing wonderful

I’m using Lamberts 3M mix and juicing them with ProGro. Well the proof is in the putting right.

Check it out, just look at the “About Me” tab on my profile and see for yourself. I’m swimming

In superhots!!

Let’s give credit where credit is due!!

I’m a product of the “THP”!!

I’m using Lamberts 3M mix and juicing them with ProGro. Well the proof is in the putting right.

Check it out, just look at the “About Me” tab on my profile and see for yourself. I’m swimming

In superhots!!

Great pics, do you have any pics of your Naga Black Jolokia and Naga Bombay? Where can I get the seeds?

In superhots!!

Also is that Pro-Gro from Botanicare?

Back