• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

Your pepper starts are looking nice
and healthy, Adam. Do I see a couple
of purple sumptin-or-the-other in there?

Will be great when you can get those
out into some nice MI sun!

You sure do! Anti-climactic for you, though.
Purple Reaper
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple Flower BBG
Maybe others...

I want to see how the violet vs white look this season on the TripPaul Threat to prepare for next year. I want to find the nicest of both Colors with the darkest foliage. I'm guessing you might select that way, as well??? I want to have more purples next year.

Thank you!!!!

I'm happy to say based on your Haskorea pics that my 2 look to be correct. Last year my TripPaul Threat White was a bright white. I think we're in F8? this year, and the whites look to be on track.

Adam, your starts look great! Keep up the good work ;)

Devv said:
I'm happy to say based on your Haskorea pics that my 2 look to be correct. Last year my TripPaul Threat White was a bright white. I think we're in F8? this year, and the whites look to be on track.

Thank you, Scott! Tonie wants a spicy bell. Antep was too hot, as were Haskorea. Maybe Sweet Heat??? I've seen those.
Awesome about the Whites! I recall Paul getting violets from my whites. I'm glad that wasn't the norm.

CaneDog said:
Looks like things are coming along great!  I noticed the purple foliage peppers scattered throughout, as well, so I got that question answered.  Was also curious what that pube is in the lower left corner of post 84 pic 2.  Is that the Oculta CLEF?
Yes, it is!!! One of the Tri-Cots I have this year.
chJ1VxX.jpg

Thank you, and I Planted that Cardensaii. Lol

The Oculta looks fuzzy - and strong!  Seems all that energy from having 3 coty's got put to good use.  Happy that you'll grow out the USDA Card.  My OW one from your seeds never got big after being a late-start OW last season, but I'm sure it's on the path now.  Thanks for that!    I'll definitely have some good "pay-back" genetics on the card's to share with you after this season.

CaneDog said:
The Oculta looks fuzzy - and strong!  Seems all that energy from having 3 coty's got put to good use.  Happy that you'll grow out the USDA Card.  My OW one from your seeds never got big after being a late-start OW last season, but I'm sure it's on the path now.  Thanks for that!    I'll definitely have some good "pay-back" genetics on the card's to share with you after this season.
Thank you! I'm surprised how quickly things are growing this year. I took a tip from Frank (Moruga Welder) and added some horse poo to the soil. And that's all!!! There might even be Mycorhizzae in there from that. Been having to use a peroxide solution to keep the top of the soil from overlaying with fuzz. It works. And only have to spray every other week, one or two cells. No big deal.

Bhuter said:
You sure do! Anti-climactic for you, though.
Purple Reaper
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple Flower BBG
Maybe others...

I want to see how the violet vs white look this season on the TripPaul Threat to prepare for next year. I want to find the nicest of both Colors with the darkest foliage. I'm guessing you might select that way, as well??? I want to have more purples next year.

Thank you!!!!
That's right, Adam. Unfortunately every one of
my plants last year produced violet pods, except
for one that produced yellow. So, I'm growing one
of those this season, and one off Devv's white variety.

Hoping for both yellow and white pods this season!

Devv said:

That's right Scott, F8 it is. Can you believe it!

Bhuter said:
Like YELLOW yellow. Or like white Fatalii yellow?

Like a real yellow. Not just a white/yellow,
but not an Easter chick yellow, either!

We’ll see what comes out this season.

I’m hoping that one of the five Trippaul Threat v.2 F3
might produce some yellow pods, too.

Back