• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

Yeah I got on Facebook to use the marketplace to find bbq grills for sale, and it slowly sucked me in. But I've found myself reading more republicans and Democrats arguing than looking at webers. So I'm gonna try to spend more time in here for sure. I started a glog, it's just a couple pics. I will try to keep it updated. Ps. Why you buying grams? Can't you just grow some legally?

Walchit said:
Yeah I got on Facebook to use the marketplace to find bbq grills for sale, and it slowly sucked me in. But I've found myself reading more republicans and Democrats arguing than looking at webers. So I'm gonna try to spend more time in here for sure. I started a glog, it's just a couple pics. I will try to keep it updated. Ps. Why you buying grams? Can't you just grow some legally?
Yes, but unfortunately it doesn't grow overnight. Lol I need some now and everybody is gouging.

I died when I saw your Taquito Paquito doggo, little dude looked like he was just about to wake up after a rough night.

Plants are looking great, even with that snow outside! I’ve never lived that far north for long, so, I’m sure once Spring hits your plants are going to go full on production mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stettoman said:
Way nice, Adam, and way ahead of me!

Any peppers I have over 4 inches tall are store bought.
Thank you, Eric!!!
Mine took off unexpectedly. Usually, I have a 1-3 week "first-pancake" experience with my whole setup.....where I wanna throw my entire first try away. This time, I didn't pay any attention to it and it did better. Lol

Devv said:
Well done Adam!

Those plants are about ready, is the weather?

Thank you, Scott! The weather is finally warming up. Again this year, from winter to summer with only a river taking us from one to another. Really wet & still kinda flooding, but not bad where I am. No major waterways around here.

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Looking good on the plants, your ahead of me and I ain’t got a winter  :rofl:
Ha! Thank you very much! But you have the damn BUGS year round to worry about. A little let up in winter for humans, but plants are constantly battling the elements where you are. I'll keep this. Lol. I like the cold. I pretty much like the weather "whenever it is". Meaning if it's summer, I want it warm, cold in winter, etc. I am not one for transition or any change in general, really. Lol.

Walchit said:
Nice ones bhuter! Hopefully they dump out thousands of pods for you
Thank you, Andy! I'm barely on around here anymore. Just too damn lazy. Lol. I think this year I'm gonna be doing a lot more pots than in-ground.

Outside for a week, but on the porch. Out back yesterday:
zj6UQMp.jpg

Multiple of these this year...and a little earlier.
F74aYJk.jpg

And these little things grow in this spot every year. They're uptown during a walk. I try to get pics every year. Last year, it was just one set of bells:
wx41RHq.jpg

wJP2kN1.jpg

Finally managed to catch up on your glog entirely - been a fun ride so far already and highly entertaining! :) That dragon is one hell of a beast, looks impressive and gorgeous at the same time! Must have been nice to have around together with your doggo during these isolated times, not to mention your better half of course LOL!

Plants look to be fully set for massive growth explosion once spring finally hits and everything is looking lush. Nice to see your rocoto Oculto and it looks healthy as can be! Do you have any idea what to expect in terms of pods? I was intrigued by the very limited description of 'very fruity', and therefore wanted to find out myself. Hopefully yours will yield lots of fruit this year.

And awesome to hear about haskorea which Bryan was so kind to send me some seeds of. Not sure I'll be able to hold off until next year with it, and might give it a late spot in my office grow to see if it produces and get a head start for next year. Didn't know you were the mastermind behind the Cinder, that's one gnarly looking pod with quite the reputation already - awesomeness! :)

Will be following with great interest and wishing you nothing but the best for this season. Hopefully plant out follows soon! [emoji1695][emoji1303]

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

alkhall said:
Adam,

Plants are looking really good, when you plan to plant out?
I already did this once, quoting and answering everybody.......extra long with pics only to have it deleted. So one at a time it is!

Hey Al!!!!!!
Good to see you! Plant out shoulda been last week, but still no government stimulation.......and with everything needing buckets this year.......it's all about the fundage. So when the windfall happens, the roots will fall, too. Lol.

Thanks, man!

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Nice and so true, I am the same way I just enjoy what it is outside if I can. Loving the peppers in the 2nd pic, make sure you post updates on them once they bud  :rofl:  :whistle:
Devv said:
Great pic Adam ;)

I too want to see the "soda" pics :high:
:high: huh? :rofl:

Thank you, fellow Happy Sackers! They were in 24-0 lighting until a few days ago, so who knows when pre-flower will be. They definitely need new shoes. I don't wanna waste the soil, but they should be branchier. Will keep updating.

lespaulde said:
Finally managed to catch up on your glog entirely - been a fun ride so far already and highly entertaining! :) That dragon is one hell of a beast, looks impressive and gorgeous at the same time! Must have been nice to have around together with your doggo during these isolated times, not to mention your better half of course LOL!

Plants look to be fully set for massive growth explosion once spring finally hits and everything is looking lush. Nice to see your rocoto Oculto and it looks healthy as can be! Do you have any idea what to expect in terms of pods? I was intrigued by the very limited description of 'very fruity', and therefore wanted to find out myself. Hopefully yours will yield lots of fruit this year.

And awesome to hear about haskorea which Bryan was so kind to send me some seeds of. Not sure I'll be able to hold off until next year with it, and might give it a late spot in my office grow to see if it produces and get a head start for next year. Didn't know you were the mastermind behind the Cinder, that's one gnarly looking pod with quite the reputation already - awesomeness! :)

Will be following with great interest and wishing you nothing but the best for this season. Hopefully plant out follows soon! [emoji1695][emoji1303]

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
Thank you, Erv! And thank you for stopping by and catching up. I'm usually more active on here, but hit or miss seems to be my norm. ‍
Alice is such a funny, lazy dragon. It's been a lil tough not being able to get superworms for her right now, but locally they have freeze dried mealworms. Trying it!
She says "meh". She likes her protein to move. So I have to hand feed her, twirling the dried lil thing in my fingers. She sticks her tongue out, and I lay a worm on there. Dragons tongues are shorter than, say, Chameleons. It's only like 2 inches long. So it's not too tough, but their eyesight sucks, so she's always licking my finger. Lol It's kinda weird cuz it's sticky.

The haskorea has been like the heatless bishops crown I found at the same place: everybody who has tried one has liked them. I like haskorea dried and crushed in place of crushed red pepper on Italian food. It's a little hotter to me, but yum!

Yes! The cinder is one of mine. I have 3-5, but only grow 2 out, myself: Cinder (F5 now) and Black Naga x Peri-Peri (F3 now). Hoglegs review of the cinder last fall was pretty........tough to watch. Lol. It's not horrible, I just feel bad. But here's a link:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=36_oCGVINeY

Thanks, again!!!!

Back