• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

PaulG said:
"Chili Mac'alright. Only thing better is a Chili Size!

Hope the Lanceolatums pop for you.
Mine failed to show this season.
Yes! A chili-Size with Chili-cheese Fries!
CaneDog says his germ rate has been strong. So hopefully and I'll get some seeds of it to you, if it does well!

Mandela Effect time:
Hanna-Barbera----
Didn't Wally Gator have a neck tie?

WallyGator-TitleCel.jpg

Devv said:
Now we're going back in time.

Quiz:

Who said: "Exit stage left". ?
And :"This means war". ?

Edit: No Google! ;)

PaulG said:
Heavens to Mergatroid!
Yes, Paul! I'd like to perfect that voice! My sister LOVED Snagglepuss. Lol.

Since you both are familiar with Hanna-Barbera..........if you haven't seen it yet, you MUST see the new movie "SCOOB!". Great throwbacks whom you will both know.

uLYXdCW.png

For those of you who haven't gotten down with the hot sauce on ice cream gig yet, It may be worth a lick! The coolness and dairy from the ice cream soothe out the pain and torture from some of your favorite sauces. I found a great combo today. Hell, this ice cream alone is stellar!

SOFdquQ.jpg

I wanna try this with PepperNorth's Blueberry Plague..........

stettoman said:
Too cool! You got a mention on a Hippy Seed taste test vid!

Mine? The good news is they're healthy and growing, the down side is how slow to kick in they were. It's ok though, operator error, I think. I should get plenty of pods, Hatch Chiles too!
I just saw this, Eric. The ladies at The Hippy Seed Company reviewed their Aji Oro Jam that Neil made.

Ice cream makes a cameo appearance. lol

***pics removed by me to avoid trouble***

Ok. I'm about to BLOW THE F*CK UP on these fuckin' a$$hole neighbors again. In case you can't see what he's carrying, that's 2,4-D; better known as Round-Up Weed Kilker. That's an herbicide. Which means it kills ALL VEGGING PLANTS. For the last 3 years, my garden has been taking a shit right about now. I thought it was this or that. I thought it was the soil. So I started doing buckets. Now I have buckets out the ying-yang and I even went so far as to dig out each hole in the garden and replaced it with my amended soil.
Then this today.....

[I would like this twice, if I could^^^^^. That's a great movie! (But C'mon, John Carpenter........couldn't you have a SECOND song playing in the background throughout the entire movie?) I didn't notice it until I put in surround sound. It's bass-y.]
Inoks said:
Its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and Im all out of gum.
I hear that, Rowdy Roddy! There's about to be a whole lotta back breakin' goin' on.....!

I sure hope I'm wrong and he's using pesticides.......but I doubt it. Dirty rat.

PaulG said:
Sorry to hear that, Adam.
Hope your plants didn’t get sprayed.
Thank you, Paul.

Today, all is well. I was wrong. It must've been pesticides. I'm sorry to my neighbor for overreacting.........(like I do...........)

Everything is going crazy! Tomato leaves are longer than my arm, flowers are showing up everywhere, and I was even able to save at least 4 pumpkin plants from a warted out pumpkin that I got last Halloween and left out all winter/spring. I noticed a plant growing out of the pumpkins' eye. I broke it open, and there were several! I think 4 are rooted and growing now.
aLhcjKs.jpg

I guess there are 5. The three small plants are those pumpkins, and the bigger one is an Armenian Cucumber. The other green box has 2 pumpkins. I'll find that pic of the old pumpkin.

CGN 22184 (Cmpman1974)
maHCO40.jpg

QhxaP3k.jpg

VleZyzG.jpg

Calyx of Big Blue Tomato (ShoreRider)
ZUQAMbY.jpg

German Pink
tWq1EqE.jpg

ZUDfvbq.jpg

KBX (Fiogga)
DPDMmpn.jpg

MicroBerry Orange (LuckyLuke)
G1Ab86t.jpg

Piment d'Espelette (Colin/nice.chili)
YgV0x5e.jpg

Pasilla de Oaxaca (WickedMike)
mH6ol1P.jpg

AbSNwU6.jpg

Forked Venezuelan Tiger
eZS89Hr.jpg

UZSDStu.jpg

Death Spiral
1l1J8xV.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!
8wc6wf3.jpg

PtMD989 said:
It’s good to see your plants getting bigger [emoji106][emoji16]. Now we got a weeks worth of 90+* days [emoji15].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In this position, I'm watching and experimenting with time of year plant-out. I usually plant out around Mother's Day then have a month of this 90+ just in time to drop blossoms.

Being late this year, these 90+ days will help my veg BIG TIME. So maybe later might be better???? Checking it out.......

Piment d'Espelette
KJVeb5v.jpg

Back