• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense BHUTs R HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

ok so my mom asked me to bring over some of my hot peppers. I didn't have any ripe so i went for the hottest unripe one. My bih jolokia from Margarita one single pod out of thousands of flowers. I picked and took it along with some others to her. i chopped it up s. it was very green and far from ripeness so i tested it.Man that was the freakin hottest thing ever. .I cant eat to taste a full ripe red one. GHOST Peppers & GOAT Peppers rock .
:hell::mouthonfire::crazy:

yah goat ppers rock as well. The bhut has a problem with podd setting this is the second surge of flowers and now the pods r finally setting.

...well, i do have an oddball jolokia plant producing a surprise right now. Out of the 20 plants producing the usual reds, one is producing yellow peppers.

Has anyone else heard of a yellow strain of jolokias?

The normal reds change from: green to orange to red
The oddballs peppers are changing from: green to yellow
...and definantly not crossed with anything else, as the only other peppers i have producing are two chili pequin bushes over 150' away and behind another building.

I'll post a pic as soon as i can websize it.

I haven't tried one yet. My plants only produced a handful of Bhuts and I'm going to freeze half and dry the others. I will take one though and chop it up to go in the next fattie that I smoke along with a couple japs for flavor. I made a jap and hab fattie a couple days ago and it disappeared in a heartbeat. Some of the best sausage I've ever eaten.

yellowjolokia.jpg

...as promised, here's the pic of the yellow jolokia.

wow ok. its a cross is the olny explination. some bee decide to mix some stuff. maybe a fatalii but cross. Please save seeds i'd like to grow this on out next year.

Back