Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Lucky Dog Hot Sauce!

First, a gigantic thank you to everyone who ordered on Black Friday! Your support is greatly appreciated - awesome to have so many new customers try my products. I hope you enjoy them & I love feedback, so please do let me know how you like it on my company FB page!

All orders will go out 1st thing Monday morning without fail!

And don't forget Cyber Monday when Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Red Label will be 50% off, 3-packs (Green/Red/Orange) 30% off and t-shirts 20% off! And if you get a t-shirt with any sauce order the entire order will ship for just $6 bucks!

Deal goes from 9:00 PM PT to 12:00 AM PT all day Cyber Monday + 3 hours bonus time!
:)

Http://www.luckydoghotsauce.com

Cyber Monday is almost here folks!

Starting at 9:01 PM PT and going until 11:59 PM PT Monday Night, Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Red Label 4-packs are marked down 50%!

3-packs (Green/Red/Orange are marked down 35% off!! (5% more than before!)

t-shirts are 20% off! 

PLUS: if you purchase a t-shirt with a sauce order, your shipping will be just $6 bucks for the entire order!!

t-shirt inventory is limited - offer good while supplies last! 

No coupon needed! 

I sincerely hope that this helps to make all of your holiday shopping more affordable - I appreciate your continued support and I truly love seeing so many new customers try out Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. 

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott 
http://www.luckydoghotsauce.com

Scott

Ps - pricing is live now. Shhh - sneak preview for THP-ers! 

My "$6 shipping" mechanism has been a little glitchy today - I assure you that I will honor that price.  I have issued 11 partial refunds so far and will continue to do so to ensure that every customer gets the $6 shipping that was promised if they include a t-shirt with their order.  I thank you all for your kindness and understanding while I work out this kink with my site. I think it has to do with the order the items are placed in the cart - still troubleshooting...sigh
:cheers: 

Received my sauces today. Couldn't help myself and had to try them straight away. Absolutely delicious! Can't wait to try them on some food!
20131205_180247.jpg

Thanks LDHS! 

Enjoy! Please do feel free to leave vendor feedback if you're so inclined!
I love feedback on the sauces, so check back in when you've had a chance to try 'me on food and let me know what you think. Because of the low sodium content they really open up on food!

Thanks again for your order.
:cheers:

:woohoo:

Apparently my distributor got hit hard with almost all of his companies that do online doing Black Friday sales. Glad you guys got yours so fast! A couple orders didn't go out until yesterday - all should be at their destinations by Friday. :cheers:

Haha its all good this just means I need to rig my heated rubbermaid up another day or two. You think the bottles could freeze @ -10º? Lol

Me too.... leave a note on the door- "Dear USPS guy: key is under the doormat. Please leave hot sauce inside"

I ordered 7 bottles. Does that ship in a MFRB?

Wow... cut a hole in a Styrofoam cooler. The rubbermaid was barely hotter than outside temp bit this keeps it really warm. As long as the postman outs them in my cooler, should he fine. Gotta be 80 in there. :)

illWill said:
Me too.... leave a note on the door- "Dear USPS guy: key is under the doormat. Please leave hot sauce inside"

I ordered 7 bottles. Does that ship in a MFRB?
That's how mine came in and with the bonus pink and purple I had 7 bottles as well.

If you ordered 7 on Black Friday you're going to get 9, which I think pushes it to a LFRB, but could be USPS 1st class or UPS. All depends on what was most efficient for that QTY/size/location.

Keep me posted!

On the way home, moment of truth. -14 outside!

Wow. Put a huge sign on the door asking them to place any packages in the heated cooler. Had a box from both fedex and ups, and neither one took the 8 seconds to put it in the cooler. Anxiously cracked opened the MFRB open and as the knife slid through the tape, breaking the seal, the odor of peppers and spices overwhelmed my nasals.... shattered glass and a puddle of foods best friend...

KIDDING! Depsite the subarctic temperatures, lucky dog found his way home through all the snow. :)

1003785_618546318201973_726729166_n.jpg

However I WAS serious about those postal clowns ignoring my signs and expertly crafted cooler.... WTF!

illWill said:
On the way home, moment of truth. -14 outside!

Wow. Put a huge sign on the door asking them to place any packages in the heated cooler. Had a box from both fedex and ups, and neither one took the 8 seconds to put it in the cooler. Anxiously cracked opened the MFRB open and as the knife slid through the tape, breaking the seal, the odor of peppers and spices overwhelmed my nasals.... shattered glass and a puddle of man's best friend...

KIDDING! Depsite the subarctic temperatures, lucky dog found his way home through all the snow. :)

1003785_618546318201973_726729166_n.jpg

However I WAS serious about those postal clowns ignoring my signs and expertly crafted cooler.... WTF!
:banghead:   with the postal tools. If you haven't tried them yet you're in for a treat! Killer sauces! 

Man, you actually had me checking & double checking the pic of the bottles to see which broke!
:doh:

Glad they arrived safely!

I can tell now cold they are by how much the sauce condensed in the bottles! Pink, Purple & black are never below the shrink band. Probably some stuck up in the top too. Suggest a quick shake before opening - they might be stubborn to get out at 1st too.

Enjoy!

Back