• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Black Trinidad Scorpion

Well, its been about a month since my last update. Sadly there isnt much to add. the Plants might be 4 inches tall, still 5 living plants from the six that i started with, they have about a dozen leaves each . they look like miniture plants. I know ill have to overwinter these babies.

Well, its been about a month since my last update. Sadly there isnt much to add. the Plants might be 4 inches tall, still 5 living plants from the six that i started with, they have about a dozen leaves each . they look like miniture plants. I know ill have to overwinter these babies.

Are you too old to use a digital camera :lol: ?

Show us your plants OM!!!

Are you too old to use a digital camera :lol: ?

Show us your plants OM!!!
We dont own a digital camera. and after 22 years we moved to a new apt. our old neighbors had a camera like that. im sure they will come over soon to see the new joint. if they bring their camera and i remember i will ask him to snap a few shots. the next task will be finding someone to show me how to post them.

Hi all, it has been 2 weeks since my last update. I wish i had great news but since this real, and not tv i'll give it to ya straight. I lost 2 plants in the last 2 weeks. we moved to a new place lots of room, a terrace windows facing all directions. i left the plants out 24/7 and i believe they got water logged. its been raining here like crazy. they are still short in size and bushy. ive decided to bring the survivors inside and they are now 24/7 under a grow lamp. Althought it is a bit of a downer and i would have licked to report better results , i am not giving up. these little runt plants have brought me tons of pleasure . thats all for now. Stay well all

Back