• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Blast from the Past

It's sort of cool to see something like this:

Austin Chronicle

If you scroll down to the 4th photo that's the bass player from my band Blort! back in the day circa 1994.

Ah...special times.

What really tickles me is that in the print issue the pic is right next to the one of Gibby Haynes,Jeff Pinkus ( Butthole Surfers) and John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin. Better musical company I couldn't ask for! ;)

Chuk! You are Damaged!!! I love it! Give 'em Hell dude!

BTW, I clicked on the Austin Chronicle link, and that pic of Betty lickin' Wilma really does something for me, even if it is only a cartoon!! :oops:

Cap said:
BTW, I clicked on the Austin Chronicle link, and that pic of Betty lickin' Wilma really does something for me, even if it is only a cartoon!! :oops:

And what about Pebbles, she's gone all ninja. Check out her punisher belt buckle.

POTAWIE said:
Check out her punisher belt buckle.
Close, but nope. The buckle is just a skull and cross bones, the Punisher logo does not have the cross bones. (sorry, my comic book geek side just came out)

Back