blenders Blender fried

I completely cooked my blender making smoothies last night...I really need a heavy duty one. Anyone know the best/strongest blender for under $100??

I like my L'Equip but it's around $169.

I use this one...bought it last year before puree season started...it is great...

http://www.restaurantsource.com/centaur-refrigeration--valueline-equipment/value-blenders/ProdDesc-CEN100PE-41638.aspx

Consumer Reports ranked the Oster BCBG08 as the third best of those they tested. It costs $40 and is ranked higher than some that cost several hundred dollars.

I completely cooked my blender making smoothies last night...I really need a heavy duty one. Anyone know the best/strongest blender for under $100??

Try this one: http://a.yfrog.com/img96/9884/uw0.jpg

have to type: P-U-L-S-E P-E-P-P-E-R-S

:)

You can keep buying blenders every couple of years like my wife and I did. We went through several Kitchenaid's, And a couple of other brands. We had enough and bought a Blendtec
Yeah, the price is up there, but we use the thing every day for breakfast smoothies, I use it all the time for sauce, for hummus... All the time. It has never had an issue with anything I've put in it. If you want something totally smooth, this will go there. The different settings really do turn out different consistency's. it also works great for making peanut and almond butter.

These are always funny.

Buy a vintage Waring. (50's-60's model) They have only two speeds (ON & OFF) and will blend up a brick. I love mine. It gives off a whiff of ozone when you fire it up....and has never failed me. Look on eBay....they're readily available!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Waring-Blender-WORKS-/300445241443?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item45f3ee9063

It's the only way to blend!

I totally agree. I have gone through several blenders. Since I turned vegetarian I have been trying to eat healthier, I decided to go ahead and take the plunged. I bought my blendtec three weeks ago, and I have been really happy with it. You can use it for a ton of things.

You can keep buying blenders every couple of years like my wife and I did. We went through several Kitchenaid's, And a couple of other brands. We had enough and bought a Blendtec
Yeah, the price is up there, but we use the thing every day for breakfast smoothies, I use it all the time for sauce, for hummus... All the time. It has never had an issue with anything I've put in it. If you want something totally smooth, this will go there. The different settings really do turn out different consistency's. it also works great for making peanut and almond butter.

These are always funny.

It's not under $100, but it's the ONLY blender you will ever need. It's made by Blendtec. There are numerous Youtube videos concerning this monster. Got a couple extra bucks, this is the ticket when it comes to household blenders. www.blendtec.com

in my experience, you can never go wrong with getting a really good blender. a hardcore one. i've been working with "professional class" blenders and those suckers get really thrashed and they just keep going.

i've worked with cuisinart, kitchenaid and oster. liked them all. if you do a lot of blending and stuff. best to invest on something better. =D

Sniff-cry...
not gonna get a blendtec this year, so I guess I'll go with Pauly's option.

Those blendtecs look INCREDIBLE....with an INCREDIBLE price! :eek:

Sniff-cry...
not gonna get a blendtec this year, so I guess I'll go with Pauly's option.

Those blendtecs look INCREDIBLE....with an INCREDIBLE price! :eek:

My blender is nearly 50 years old and works perfectly.

"They don't mak'em like they used to." would be the understatement of the century.

I think Retta paid 18 bucks for it on eBay. ;)

i think i saw brand new ones of those for sale out here. hmmm...i wonder if those'll still last 50 years. lol.

we used to have those 10 speed ones til it broke down after 20 years.

We also went thru a couple of blenders & then jumped in and got a Blendtec. It gets used everyday,moothies , juicing , cocktails a great peice if kit.

Back