• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blue's Habanera Reserve

Thanks for the kind words. Please tell the world. I removed the fitment (shaker top) due to the thickness. I do beleive that I have a good sauce. Of course there are many good products that never make it. If I don't get profitable soon, I may have to shut Blue's BBQ, Inc. down. I have other sauces and rubs ready to introduce, but need my Blue's Carolina Pepper Sauce to support the growth. Enjoy the sample and please tell Hot Licks in San Diego that they need my sauce. They have my samples.

Thanks and spread the word.

Blue's

Blue's,
you got the right one on this one, i think it is perfect the way you got it, still good on pulled pork....i tried and it was fenomenal. Thanks for the sample.

I got mine, and I will have to plan something to have it on for tomorrow evening. Giving it the taste test though, I love it, the thickness is perfect and the heat is better, plus it still has that awesome sweatness to it. Great job.

Blue said:
Nice job on this batch! Aroma and color are very inviting, thick enough that the ingredients stay suspended in the bottle, but thin enough to pour. Very good balance of flavor and heat as well. I think steamed shrimp would be my food of choice with this sauce. Let us know when this goes into production. Thanks!

This stuff is ready for market. It is a little sweet, but I think it's important to offer a new taste to the market. Like others have stated, the consistancy is good, the flavor is really good, and the heat is nice, lingering burn.

I used some in tuna salad for tuna melts, and they turned out great; but I had some on my omelet this morning and that's where it really shined. I'm going to use it as a BBQ sauce on some burgers tonight.

Let us know when this stuff does retail, good sauce!

also works well in New England Clam Chowder, as a BBQ sauce on burgers, and excellent with pierogies. Please keep this stuff in the 10 oz. bottles Blue, it's good stuff.

Hey Blue,

We tweaked the categorizing of Jon's review on our site. That oughta keep it visible for a little while longer since it'll linger in the "Product Reviews" section for a bit. Can't wait to see your new labels when they're done. Sounds like a great sauce. Good luck, amigo! :P

LinNJoe said:
Hey Blue,

We tweaked the categorizing of Jon's review on our site. That oughta keep it visible for a little while longer since it'll linger in the "Product Reviews" section for a bit. Can't wait to see your new labels when they're done. Sounds like a great sauce. Good luck, amigo! :P
And for those of you who want to read the review, click right here.

DrugCoder said:
Blue, is it too late to get a sample? I'd really like to give it a try!

I'm sorry. The prototypes are all gone. Actual production will
begin soon. Waiting on label folks to get back with me.

Blue's

dreamtheatervt said:
This stuff is ready for market. It is a little sweet, but I think it's important to offer a new taste to the market. Like others have stated, the consistancy is good, the flavor is really good, and the heat is nice, lingering burn.

I used some in tuna salad for tuna melts, and they turned out great; but I had some on my omelet this morning and that's where it really shined. I'm going to use it as a BBQ sauce on some burgers tonight.

Let us know when this stuff does retail, good sauce!

Tuna salad! That's a great idea! Guess it's time for me to get a few tuna steaks for the grill and try Blue's sauce on it..For the past two weeks I've found myself grabbing this sauce to put on my scrambled eggs.

Hey Blue's, any update on when this will be ready for purchase??

Cap said:
Hey All:

I've been bad about updating. My hab Reserve is bottled and ready but no labels yet. Having major kid problems. I was going to sell bottles without a label but decided it was a bad idea. Some folks ordered and didn't care about the labels and I will go ahead and ship to them.

I can tell you, my final product is hotter than what you sampled and is laced with fresh garlic. Sugars reduced and overall, I think a great sauce.

I will try to get my printers on the labels in between court hearings. Anybody want to buy an 18 year old idiot?

Blue's

imaguitargod said:
How much?

John:

You pay shipping and he is yours. Keep in mind, my Ronco Chipper Shredder is alive and well, so you will pay multiple shipping charges.

Blue's

Back