Bold Badger Sauces 2019 sauce giveaway

Yes I am the one who also told Badger about those! They cost $7.55 to ship and you can actually fit a small box inside, making the envelope basically a wrapper for lower cost. You are sending the same box! ;) Or you can wrap individually, I have fit like 6 (lol!) but a pro sauce company, to look professional, can still fit 3 for sure, pro packed.

Tried the Yellow 7 Pot on a taco today.  I could handle the heat no problem, so it isn't that hot. 

It was good, just not what I wanted on a taco.  I think I'm more of a traditionalist there.  Have to try it on other things to figure out what it goes with, to my taste buds.

Thanks again!

Bold Badger Sauces said:
Glad you liked the yellow 7 pot, that one is super tasty.

Orekoc said:
Tried the Yellow 7 Pot on a taco today.  I could handle the heat no problem, so it isn't that hot. 

It was good, just not what I wanted on a taco.  I think I'm more of a traditionalist there.  Have to try it on other things to figure out what it goes with, to my taste buds.

Thanks again!

I guess it's not like what people consider a taco sauce, per se.  It's sort of the archetype for what I think a fermented chinense sauce should taste like, with loads of that funky umami savory-ness.  I put it on everything lol.

Another up-vote here for the Smokehouse BBQ. Received a bottle yesterday and tried it right away on some chicken and rice. Yum. Thank you, BBS.

Back